Caring Daddy: extremely warm shots of fathers who have taken leave to care for their child.

It is hard to overestimate the strong bond between mother and child, but a separate topic worthy of fathers with children. It turns out that in Sweden of 480 days of leave to care for babies of 60 days should always take on the father, otherwise these days will count. But some manage to serve a dad with a child of their own almost half of the holiday.

When the Swedish photographer Johan Baumann first became a father, he thought that his country had an incredibly favorable conditions for the harmonious education of children when both parents are equally experienced joys and sorrows with his kids. Baumann has created a pretty amazing series of photos of men who have taken leave to care for children, and catch this buzz!

«I started this project, when sat at home with her little son. I was interested to find out what made the men go to such leave, and they have learned from this experience », i> - Bauman said. B>

And here is the opinion of one of the direct participants in the photo project: «I have become more confident to perform their duties. Now I understand better wife. I realized that children are very important relationship with each parent ». I>

Personally, I have this wonderful photoset called only the most positive emotions. Infinitely can look at three things: how fire burns, how water flows and how to care for their daddy kids. Share these lovely photos with your friends.

www.johanbavman.se/stories

Tags

See also

New and interesting