This man has committed an act which is capable not everyone!

When in 2011-v as a result of the strongest earthquake in the history of Japan and the subsequent devastating tsunami occurred fateful explosion at the nuclear power plant "Fukushima", thousands of people, as in Chernobyl, have been forced to flee their homes. They had to leave everything - friends, neighbors, property, including pets, and go in search of a new life, which is, in fact, we had to build from scratch.

But four years later, a brave farmer Naoto Matsumura decided to return to the infected town Tamioka to take care of the remaining animals there. And he is the only person who lives in the infected city. Unable to look like other animals left to fend for pets starving, Matsumura decided to stay in one of the most radiation-hazardous regions of Japan.

Naoto Matsumura even got a nickname - "the last resident of Fukushima," because he really is the only person who lives in the exclusion zone.

The question is: for what this man had made such a desperate step? The answer is simple - for the sake of the suffering of animals. B>

He went to find out how are the dogs, which was once his family had to leave the farm, and saw dozens of abandoned animals - cats, dogs, ducks, pigs, cows, horses, and even ostriches.

«I started to drive around town in a truck and feed all the local dogs and cats. One has only to hear the sound of the engine to the dogs, they immediately start barking as if letting me: "We want to drink!" Or "We are hungry!" » I>

All Matsumura indifferent help in his good work and allocate funds to it and animals to eat. Water and food, which are in the disaster zone, are dangerous to health, so Naoto has to find food outside. B>

«At some point, the Japanese government have simply dropped out, so I decided to stay here». i>

In the meantime, the exclusion zone and continues to be empty. It has long been untouched by human hands ... It is worth noting that Naoto Matsumura raising a 2-year-old son, Naoki with his beloved wife, whom he met in one of the stages in the anti-nuclear Japan and Europe. Unfortunately, they do not know when will be able to live together as a complete family. B>

As you can see, in the world there are people whose actions may seem strange to others. But these brave hearted willing to sacrifice themselves in order to benefit others. They can not and do not want to live differently. Tell the story of a kind-hearted person to your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting