You will not believe how this girl was able to fend for themselves. So you need to put criminals on the spot!

In a world full of violence, hatred and violence, impunity continues to reign, and the indifference of others. Now crime has reached such a level that it is sometimes afraid to go out on the street during the day. Imagine for a moment that you as if nothing had happened're standing at the bus stop in front of you and you see the following picture. For a young girl approaches a suspicious type, which reeks of alcohol per kilometer, and explicitly rude stick to it. Instead of somehow helping frightened beauty, a crowd of fifty people so just standing and watching what will happen next. Scary, is not it?

It happened with 20-year-old Indian student Pradnoy Madhara to which the offender is latched at the train station in Mumbai. When she realized that help from you will not wait, she took matters into their own hands in the literal sense of the word.

All this happened in broad daylight, at about two-thirty local time. At that time, at the station, there were about fifty people, who clearly saw what was going on. B>

«People curiously stared at what is going on, i> - recalls the girl. - But none of them did not even bother to come and ask if everything is in order ». I>

Then the girl was left no choice but to itself to take the bull by the horns. First, she won over the purse, that rascal had already pulled out of her purse, and then ... the offender grabbed by the hair and dragged him to the nearest police station.

«He tried to beat me, but that he was pretty drunk, stopped to do it quickly. Then I took advantage of his drunken » i>, - horror divided Pradna. B>

A desperate young lady says that very often in her country a young attractive girl victims of abuse, but they are very scared to go to the police and apply for the offender.

How later managed to establish internal security authorities, harasser would-turned 25-year-old local drug addict, who has repeatedly been seen in such.

A few facts for reference. Statistics show that in India the day is an average of 92 attempts harassment. Assault and rape (even gang rape) have become so frequent in New Delhi, this city is rightly earned the title of "capital of rapists." Unfortunately, because of the insufficient number of police, public indifference, fear of women to apply for the offenders to court crime in India every year is soaring.

It is necessary to recognize that the nature of the crime ... are taking place in our countries. Most often the victims of rapists are a pretty young girl. As long as the authorities do not implement effective methods to combat this type of crime, and the public no longer turn a blind eye to what is happening, the situation will only get worse. Do not be indifferent to the problems that are not hooked you or your loved ones: Unfortunately, you never know what awaits you tomorrow. Share this article with your friends - common efforts to fight the cruelty and violence is much easier!

www.news.com.au/world/asia/mumbai-student-pradnya-mandhare-drags-sex-attacker-to-police-station-by-the-hair-as-crowd-does-nothing/story-fnh81fz

Tags

See also

New and interesting