Visitors to the restaurant refused to sit next to a sick boy. The reaction of the waiter - priceless!

It is sad to realize that our world has become so tough that if you do something different, society immediately wants you to throw, put the door off as an unnecessary appendage ... On the other hand, thank God that there is in the world the good people who has his own head and shoulders that can protect the weak. With these righteous life on earth is getting better.

Who will share with you a story that happened in one of the restaurants in the city of Houston in the US. Boy with Down syndrome named Milo with her mother, Kim came, as usual, in his favorite restaurant. On that day, they did not know how the trip to the restaurant will change their lives.

soon at the next table sat down to dinner a family of four. Just arrived very annoying sounds that published the sick boy, and they beckoned to the waiter. The visitors pounced on an employee of the restaurant with the disturbances and to immediately replant the boy and his mother. The waiter tried not to make mountains out of molehills, and fulfilled the request of demanding customers by offering Milo and Kim seats for the remote table in the corner.

Apparently, the people was not enough that a sick baby with his mother moved to a different table, and after a while they again summoned the waiter. This time, angry family stated that children with special needs and should not go to public places.

«As it became known, they said to the waiter that people with disabilities should be in specially designated areas» i>, - says mother Milo.

Michael, the waiter who served the table after such a request was furious and said that he was not going to do that. Moreover, an employee of the restaurant refused to serve completely disgruntled family, then indignant customers no choice but to leave the institution.

No doubt, such an act of Michael threatened or serious reprimand or fine, or altogether dismissal. However, the waiter admitted that he could not tolerate such injustice. «I believe that it is wrong, we are all equal. I had to protect Milo. We must all show respect and compassion for people with a similar syndrome. This case is so upset with me ... After Milo to me as a younger brother, as the son ... That's what I feel for him » i>, - said Michael in an interview.

«I'm so glad that there are people, like Michael, who are willing to stand up for who see my son and these people such as it is, is not perturbed about their presence near» i>, - confessed Kim, mother of a child with Down syndrome.

It should be noted that after such a noble act waiter grateful mother wrote about the incident on his page on the social network. The story quickly sold on the Net, and Michael was a real hero. He was invited to many TV shows, interviewed various publications about him in the papers and on the Internet. Moreover, the daily good-natured fans bombarded the restaurant where he works, letters and hundreds of disturbing phone calls with compliments and words of encouragement.

In fact, the day Milo did not behave in a loud restaurant. «Nobody wants to sit near the deranged screaming baby, but nothing like this, and there was no trace. He's just a child with special needs and should not be discriminated against » i>, - says the waiter, who became a star.

If you possess good English, you can watch this video. Here, Michael gives an interview in one of the many programs in which he is invited after the event.

I wonder how you would have done on this site the waiter? If you are enthusiastic about the Michael addition reaction, do not forget to tell his story to all your friends. Together, you can draw attention to children with special needs.

www..com / watch? v = K_Dsfp89t2k

Tags

See also

New and interesting