Blogs young mother: 14 damn life illustrations of all the joys of motherhood.

Every young girl wants to be realized primarily as a woman. Many of them dream of motherhood, but few people understand what it is. Colorful commercials we are utopian picture of parenthood with cotton candy, teddy bears, unicorns and other vanilla, but no one shows its back side. Of course, to be a mother - this is truly happy, but motherhood is still a lot of so-called bonus, which is responsible for only those who are faced with this face to face.

Scottish artist Lucy Scott learned the joys of motherhood and decided to share them with future moms in his book "Diary of a young mother in the picture." These funny, and perhaps the most honest comics tell everything you wanted to know about motherhood, but no you did not mention it.

These brilliant sketches spread to the nines fangled theory that the birth of a child, nothing changes. Here there is everything: enough sleep the night, relaxed appearance, eliminated the need for make-up, scratches left on the body of a child, milk stains on the bra not without excellent humor ... In general, all as in life. Watch and get ready! ..

US. Sexing baby. B>

Sometimes life - really shit.

romantic evening together.

Training in a dream when the baby starts to look your nose, chest, hide it.

All the charm of long road trips.

The whole rest of the day I can spend at your leisure ...

Strong healthy sleep.

To get together and just go to the store, you'll need about 45 minutes. Only the exit ...

Wedding Crashers.

«Do you want to enjoy home-made cake?»

Breastfeeding in public places.

You say it is too early?

tantalizing.

small victory.

Young parents will learn yourself? Do not tell me that it is not faced with similar situations ... But you know what I say is the most precious time of your life. Yes, then you will remember with a smile the parent cluttered and even get bored at that time. Share these vital illustrated with current and future moms.

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3035688/Scottish-mum-illustrator-Lucy-Scott-chronicles-year-parenthood-revealing-series-brutally-honest-dood

Tags

See also

New and interesting