"Ukrposhta" promises to deliver the goods from Chinese online stores this week

State Postal Service of Ukraine "Ukrposhta» starts service fast delivery parcels of Chinese Internet maggazinov. The format of cooperation were discussed at the end of last year, the leaders of "Ukrposhta" and the Postal Group of China in Beijing (it is worth noting that the Chinese operator works with local online shops directly).

By officials said «Ukrposhta" after the launch of services to the residents of Ukraine will be able to get the goods, ordered in Chinese Internet stores, within 7-10 days after ordering. Not excluded cases with a shorter term supply - about five days. Earlier products were from China for about three weeks, and even more.

As for parcels that may participate in the expedited shipping, the goods are allowed up to 2 kilograms. Main site participating in the program - AliExpress, Taobao, Tmall and Chinese eBay. The nice thing for customers "Ukrposhta" is no additional fee for this service.

According to the agreement between the Ukrainian and Chinese representatives of state postal services, orders that occur Ukrainian users will be grouped by sending a separate package. Earlier parcels were sent to the general flow of mail.

The service itself was announced in December last year, and so far tested. Now the service launched officially. It is worth noting that in Ukraine online purchase makes about 3, 5 million people. Would it be useful to have a new service "Ukrposhta"?
Yes, already running order something from China
To that extent, in so far
I'm not from Ukraine, I do not care
I am from Ukraine, but I do not care Voted 915 people. Excused 177 people. Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/249050/

Tags

See also

New and interesting