Apartment or house. Personal experience

So, quite flat in a large city.
Pros:
1. The transport and pedestrian access. Everything is close enough. Shops, educational institutions (especially true for families with children), restaurants, museums ... I guess - is the main and bold +.
2. Communications. Water, heating, electricity, sewage, heating, as the saying goes, all inclusive.
3. In the area of ​​responsibility - only the interior. Saves time, money, effort.
4. Conditional greater security. Formally apartment "enclose" harder than a house. If you stop heating or electricity - apartment not be chilled, and the power supply will return faster than in the countryside.
5. Cheaper public service.
What is this my pluses ended. Now the cons, the pros often cont.
0.Sosedi. Average apartment surrounded by at least 5 other apartments. As the saying goes, every family has its black sheep. And even if it is not, then you may receive. How to rent an apartment - "wonderful" neighbor was always present.
1. Problems with parking. If not near the rail transport - the eternal traffic jams and loss of time. No matter on his car or bus.
2. Failure of engineering systems fall into the Stone Age cave. But this is not a big disadvantage, because this force majeure. More unpleasant factor - heat supply. When will the heating - and then warm when shut off - then do not sweat. Again, in modern apartments is decided, we can solve and old.
3. Whatever the super repairs in the apartment, often go in dirty, ragged, crap entrance. And even if you kvartirovladelets responsible, even if the meeting insisted on the overhaul, often comes into force factor 0 (neighbors). In new homes, where everyone bought the apartment - a lot better in the old, where some geeks do not realize that value, that left them parents or grandmother / grandfather - generally a nightmare. Again just make alterations or difficult or impossible.
4. Ironically, apartments robbed almost more often than at home. In percentage terms, of course. This is most likely due to the carelessness of tenants. Almost every homeowner puts TSB (technical security), it is a rarity in the apartments.
5. Also looking to compare. Maybe in absolute figures apartment and cheaper to maintain, but at a price per square meter can be a lot more expensive, especially compared to the high-tech home with eyeliner gazomagistrali.
6. Price square. It is usually several times higher than in the home.
7. Again the same about the neighbors. Not only freaks. Can pour on top and spoil superremont, you can pour the neighbors below, punish himself very serious ruble. Many things solves insurance, but again the same, how many apartments are insured? And if the fire ???
8. Dependence. For example, the roof began to flow. Gather around the house. And on the 3rd floor did not want to pay, so as to have the water does not reach. Flooded basement - on the 5th floor there is a smell. Many people believe that they must all, as they are to anyone. Small problem turns bureaucracy and drama.
Again, for me the choice of apartments would be justified only because of transport accessibility and proximity to schools.

Small house "in the village».
That it was possible to build (not in the photo, of course). Here I am near the village understand some localities, the same village or not really "cool" cottage village, remote from the big city.
Pros:
1. For the price of the apartment, you can get more yardage and a little more of their own land.
2. Sam's boss. Wanted - at 6 am puncher, wanted - 12 days to sleep. No words can say.
3. B'olshaya autonomy. Especially if the house has a blue light. Not what some thought - gas :) Unfortunately, we have it planned since 2000, but the WHO is still there :( Basically, all I provides electricity and solid fuel. The water, heat, sewage - all his own. Even if the power supply is shut off, as much as possible to stay on the reserve when accessing fuel.
4. If you leave the house, vlyapaeshsya in what he did. Or in a pile of manure, or a blooming garden. Everything depends on you, the forces of time. I'm still in the middle :( Again just inside the house - freedom lay outside - too. If you want to put the air conditioner - it is not necessary to agree the council. Yes, even as hedgehog spines bristling with them, no words can say.
5. The problem of parking is eliminated. Do you want to park, you want a garage or workshop - all in your hands. But pockets, respectively.
6. You can always make SHASHLYK :)
7. Take a visit to 20 people - easily! Even in a small, like mine.
8. You can build a playground, carousel, railways and not worry about having a sandbox fragments of bottles or syringes.
9. It is easier to teach children to work, building up.
10. Dream to have a big dog? No problem. Aviary is not difficult to do.
11.Plyus not for me, but you can try yourself in agriculture. With the price of a normal individual housing land to plant potatoes, of course, silly. But the flower bed with zelenuhoy or strawberries, raspberries and currants bush, apple tree - easily. Cow, of course, not zavedesh, but if there is a desire in the amateur volume can contain chicken, quail or rabbits.
12. Neighbors. Unlike apartments, everyone knows each other and are ready to help. Do not argue, mtozhet I was lucky with the neighbors, but in the private sector mutual appreciated. In the end, it's easier to do byaku freak. We had to put the item in the top three ...
So far no cons:
1. Notorious transport accessibility. If the car breaks down - you feel on a desert island. According to this the number of cars is calculated by the formula: Number of adults + 1. In this case & quot; + 1 & quot; must be UAZom or helico. It all depends on welfare.
2. The first paragraph. Village councils or council is not particularly favor the new village, on the road to have to do for their money, clean, too.
3. If there are children - have to be ready every day takes them to school. And take away. And not the fact that the school will close 20km.
4. The communication device, a la in town on investment can reach half the value of the house. And the service of their fall on your shoulders.
5. In many post - house advantage - small payments for utilities. But it is not. Well, if there is a gas. But it is necessary to stretch his eyeliner on the operation of housing. Yes, in the summer of payments may be less than 1000r, for the winter - 15 - 20 mp - are not uncommon.
6. Often, problems with the means of communication. We have no normal channel does not pull, had to sit on 3g.
7. Can and imaginary, not feeling secure. Rather than immediately come, the police - even more so. Shotgun - a mandatory attribute.
Well, probably, and all that comes to mind. For me such housing - a good option. Best not let finances ...

Well, in my opinion, the ideal - a house in the city. Combines many advantages houses and apartments, offsetting part of the minuses. But problems arise Finance. This little house is available for the middle class. And if I were rich, would not be writing this post. Just took off to an apartment in the center of Moscow or St. Petersburg with excellent sound insulation, security and parking for work stoppages, a cottage in the suburbs, for life, and the estate had more water for recreation. Well, a few showers servants ...
PS:
All of this is my experience and temperament. Everyone - your priorities, so do not judge strictly. For a holiday - dancing night away, for another - Dawn with a fishing rod. I'm closer to the latter. It is neither good nor bad. Such is life. All good and mink to taste. Well hatchet with hammer not forget to buy :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting