It just so happened that in our country the teacher - a profession traditionally female. Meet at preschool education man (unless he or caretaker pope, who came for their child) - a rarity. Gender stereotypes and low wages - the main reasons for the stronger sex in no hurry to develop educational niche. They do not agree Sergei Gacko - the only man in the Gomel-educator. We met with "moustached nyanem" and learned what it all is.

Davydovka village is located just a few kilometers from the town of oilmen. But Sergei Alexandrovich, a former oil producer, drilling had not beckon.

40 photos.

In the seventies, he had to learn, perhaps, the most male occupations: first the operator of oil and gas, and then the builder - but found himself in a completely opposite direction.

"Maybe I'm a man Soviet training, but I think that there is no need even for a lot of money to do a job that does not like. If the case, which is engaged, do not like, what you get nothing. So I had until 28 years I was not offered a Pioneer work, then - the teacher-organizer of the school. Liked. So much so that in 1992, decided to enroll in Gomel Teachers College. He graduated from it, by the way, with honors, "- he tells about his professional activities thorns educator Sergey higher category.

Davydovsky visited 28 kindergarten children from the most Davydovka and seven adjacent villages. In the garden, just two groups, two different ages. Sergei Gacko - older. In her kids from four to six years. Five days a week from 8:00 to 18:30 Sergey feeds them, clothes, out for a walk, train and educate. And so for 17 years.

"If I did not like, I would have gone. I do not know how to explain it, but it's mine "- is laconic in their comments an educator.

Head kindergarten Galina Konoplyanik admits when it came to his office and saw a man in the group, was a little surprised. Now, not overjoyed at the slave: "He has a good imagination, all classes are interesting and lively. Also, I've never heard that our children A. raised his voice, and the discipline in the group complete order. "

Toddlers and really listen to their teacher at a glance. Here there was a small scuffle in the area of ​​improvised kindergarten store. The boys did not share the constructor.

Tags

See also

New and interesting