Venice Film Festival 2014: Day the ninth and tenth

The last days of the 71st Venice Film Festival can be called "the triumph of Hollywood in Italy", in fact films imported from overseas, were the focus of the audience in the past few nights. Among the major film premieres in those days were listed black comedy "My Girl - zombie" Joe Dante thriller "Good murder" and Andrew Niccol film adaptation of the immortal novel by William Faulkner's "Sound and the Fury", directed by James Franco. The latter, incidentally, not only won the prestigious award at a film festival, but also impressed the audience original appearance on the red carpet.

Ashley Greene, who plays undead in the movie "My Girl - zombie" look on the red carpet is very much alive. The actress was very showy dress Antonio Berardi, decorated with embroidered graphics illusory effect that is visually made thinner and sleeker silhouette. Despite the fact that the dress looked very dramatic, Ashley was able to file it with the casual ease - she did not try to look chic struggled, but it is without a doubt happened.

Colleague Ashley Alexandra Daddario got on the red carpet in an evening dress from the fashion house Reem Acra. The main advantage of this dress, of course, is a chic purple hue, which was very becoming an actress and emphasizes the beauty of her skin. The rest of the dress did not differ anything special, but nonetheless, it is worthy of public attention.

Alexander, Ashley and Anton Yelchin - playing the main roles in the movie "My Girl - zombie»

Solemn premier film "Good Murder" was held with the participation of the performers leading roles, among which was and Zoe Kravitz. The actress appeared on the red carpet in a fiery red dress from the fall collection Armani Privé. In my opinion, outfit perfectly fit into the style of Zoe - he looked elegant, but it was not devoid of originality and sexuality. Skirt dress might be a little shorter, but in general, Zoe's debut at the Venice Film Festival was a success.

Dzhenyueri Jones arrives at the premiere of his new film in an elegant manner, which was the pearl dress by Boss. Delicate color dress, elegant style and interesting decoration in the Art Deco style were very becoming an actress and emphasized her flawless figure. I really like the dress, but with bright makeup image would look much more effective.

Ana O'Reilly, performer of one of the roles in the film "Sound and the Fury", chosen to yield a red lace toilet by Monique Lhuillier. In my opinion, this is the perfect way to Ana - romantic, but delicately sexy outfit accentuates her natural femininity and tenderness.

James Franco, who in recent years have increasingly demonstrated his directorial talent at various film festivals, this time came to Venice to receive an honorary award Jaeger-LeCoultre Glory to the Filmmaker for his work on the adaptation of the novel by William Faulkner's "Sound and the Fury." At the premiere of the film, James appeared in an unusual way for him - with a mustache, shaved head and a tattoo (which has since, after all, was just a picture) based on the movie "A Place in the Sun" at the back. Actor-director went to such radical changes for the role - not to waste time, he filmed an episode of his new project "Zerovill" right during the premiere of the film "Sound and the Fury."

Tags

See also

New and interesting