MTV VMA 2014: Who what? Extension

We continue our review from the red carpet of the 31st ceremony of MTV Video Music Awards. The first part of the post you have caused a lot of negative emotions - thank you ladies for this perverted sense of beauty. The second part is going to be much less controversial, although surprises there still will be. Happy reading and viewing!

The first part HERE

Iggy Azalea introduced on the red carpet couture dress from the collection of Versace, which was the main theme of a futuristic style. Decorative elements in the form of strips, studded with beads, highlighted the feminine figure of our heroine, and attracted even more attention to her outstanding form. This style is very unusual Iggy, but it should choose the outfit for a couple of sizes too big - sits badly.

For a long time I was distressed that the Ariana Grande outfits more suited 14-year-old girl than a 21-year-old young woman. Apparently, the singer heard my wailing and decided to diversify his style leather mini dress with zippers and black jackboots by Moschino. What can I say, I myself asked for ...

One of the most striking images of the ceremony (literally and figuratively) showed us gorgeous Gwen Stefani. The singer came out on the red carpet in a trouser ensemble, which became an unexpected chip color scheme - fuchsia outfit back was completely black. Hairstyle in retro style and bright pink lipstick became an ideal complement to the image.

I make a bet on a bright color and Demi Lovato by output scarlet evening dress from Lanvin. This image gives me mixed feelings: on the one hand - the elegant color and impeccable styling, which is very decorated singer, on the other - a controversial style and excessive cleavage desperate women who are unable to face 22-year-old girl. What is your verdict?

Jourdan Dunn posed for photographers in a black ensemble Balmain, consisting of supershort stamp and skirts to the floor. The growth of our heroine can wear these clothes without sacrificing the figure can not be said of the skirt - this style is completely "ate" waist model.

Selecting Jamie Chung though was predictable, but is fully consistent with the atmosphere of the event. Dark red mini with leather inserts and rich finish of the Versace was exotic beauty to the face, while the choice of footwear could be more interesting.

White showed total-look on the red carpet Jordin Sparks. It is no secret that the white color looks very nice in combination with a dark skin, but even more striking duo looks in combination with maroon - on the lips and the nails of our heroine.

Surprisingly, even in the transparent top with fancy bra Kendall Jenner looks elegant and refined. I do not think it is their quality she inherited from her elder sister Kim (we all know how sometimes vulgar its images). In any case, I like this dress by Alon Livne and the way he looks at Kendall, but the belt on his trousers could weaken a little - sitting tugovato.

Former member of the group Destiny's Child and Beyoncé colleague Michelle Williams chose to output print dress with animalic by maestro Roberto Cavalli animal ornaments. A classic silhouette and black-and-white drawing were supplemented with gold ornaments and sandals animal themes - a win-win.

And here is the promised surprise! I never thought that the day will come when Taylor Swift will be released on the red carpet in the body ... Apparently, country diva decided to move away from their traditional way and try something new, but something tells me that the experiment failed. It seems to be and want to love this dress, but not the strength.

Sarah Hyland chose for the ceremony evening dress interesting blue-purple hue of Kaufmanfranco. Asymmetrical style attire was complemented by a playful and sexy low-cut neckline at the back. Gold bracelets and maroon lipstick spectacular steel complete the image.

Solange Knowles is not afraid to play with style and often shows us the original images. This time the singer to experiment with the main trend of red carpets, examples of oversize-shimmering tux from H & M Studio Collection. The image was even more daring thanks to the original make-up - pink false eyelashes looked very unusual and bright. In my opinion, this is a very stylish ensemble, but it is not suited to everyone.

Miley Cyrus, which tried to rehabilitate himself after his crushing defeat last ceremony VMA, appeared on the red carpet in a minimalist ensemble of couture collection Alexandre Vauthier. I bet that this image is in the style of 90's will appeal not everyone, but I really like the way it is styled - natural styling and very discreet makeup to the face of Miley.

Tags

See also

New and interesting