What is wrong with us?

I do not know where the road of our development we turned the wrong way, but personally, for me turned out to turn some very steep, do not even say - a turn.
Yesterday, accompanied friends flew from Burgos. At the same time the flight took off somewhere in the EU, I did not pay attention. First impression - place. We like to do all the blood, shove, breaking somewhere, although it is not the subway, not the bus, all planted, everyone will sit, everyone will get food. Queues for the flight to the EU was not even people calmly sat and waited starts. Ours, with their suitcases with them growth, with the children, some still buhie, all standing in front of a bunch of reception, all screaming, kids running around, Nurse yelling at them, children do not care, okay they are children.
How do I register will not describe, very boring and fun at the same time, the debate whether to pass or no luggage, but nothing special. Although the special feature of Russian, is to submit passport with the printed out email. ticket - I do not know how many times these people were flying, but I know that every time they say - do not need a ticket.
Around the airport is full of pretty large size plates with information that can be taken in hand luggage, interesting that 80% of them in Russian and Bulgarian, 10% for Bulgarian and 10% in English. And it becomes clear why as soon as the formation of a new place to check the customs office. It's like a flock of sheep that the rod without knowing where. Written about 100 times that you can not carry more than 150ml of liquid, sharp objects, liquids shown in which packages need to pack so you can carry (150ml). Useless, is all, each in his hand a bottle of water / juice / beer / whiskey / in * ki / raki (local grape / plum in the bitch). And then I realized that we do not even sheep, then at least they are doing because everything we are worse than sheep in some respects - suitable person, the customs officer asks - liquid man showing a bottle of 1.5L of water, the customs officer says - and then throw like Russian man taken away all the rights and freedom - why and what I drink, I paid the money, it's mine, of course eventually throws the bottle and goes on, but the man behind him held the same procedure. I do not know why, what to expect, what each person thinks worthwhile for those who are forced to throw everything exactly the bottle / jar.
And the most interesting thing is that as soon as they are forced to throw the bottle, people start complaining, though loud and foul language to insult the customs officers, for something that is not given to carry on board the aircraft 0.7 viskarya that was not given to carry 2 bags of chips and pistachio peanuts that crackers made with selected products from the buffet in the morning at the hotel, which was asked to transfer to those same baggage 100,500 bottles of perfume and toilet waters, which are taking a gift and so and so.
The feeling that when the Russian people abroad are asked to abide by the rules, he feels it as if he had taken away all rights and freedoms, and begins to fight injustice in the world. Although he dutifully silent when waiting in line to take a voucher for a queue to join the queue at foreign passport (as the wife gets a new Voronezh, so I saw it with my own eyes, and do not say what's wrong).
Then I add to the last flight from Sofia to Moscow in the winter, but I'm sure in the summer it does not change, and even worse it gets.
If the aircraft has to fly at 11:30, the landing begins at approximately 11: 00-11: 10, our aunts and uncles are already at the door at 10:45, taking place. Where all female? You board the card, you have a place in your place will not sit down, do not take away your food, what the fuck the crowd and shoving and swearing that you took before, but walked, all put on a plane. No, our man should be the first to sit in his place C or D, and then get 2 times, lock line to the past, people from places A, B, E and F. Even in the course dyuti fries need to buy 2 liter of viskarya by cost 2 times more expensive than the same viskar a shop in Bulgaria. As though if you do not buy any of that dyuti fries, as if it did not fly.
Persuasion board conductors disable tablets, phones and other simply deprived of any meaning, fasten your seat belts must be repeated again after 10.
But the worst thing is planting and podrulevanie to the sleeve / bus. At the same moment in which the wheels of the aircraft touched the ground, the whole plane got up, began to pick up luggage from the luggage racks and push in the aisle, and call to say mamma / folder as they came, now Belarus, from there to Paveletsky and one day will Housing. The fact that the aircraft was still riding that has not pulled up that first release business class - has no significance, we must stand up and the crowd, the crowd and create a queue, the queue to leave the plane, to create a place at passport control, baggage on the belt at the checkout Aeroexpress, all the subway and then transfer it all to the store in the state. establishment in the bus queue everywhere.
Personally for me, we get an orgasm every time to stand in line.
I did not want to offend anyone, teach, too, just a little bit of satire.

Tags

See also

New and interesting