Annunciation tehotryad

Blagoveshchensk. Many unfamiliar city in the Far East. Nothing, in principle, not noticeable. If only close proximity to China. But not the point. The city as a city with its inhabitants and its intelligence agencies, does not distinguishable from the others. Although ...
All used to seeing modern fire fighting equipment. But fire truck early 20th century - is extremely rare.

As employees tehotryada (this is where all the fire fighting equipment is repaired and Blagoveshchensk Blagoveshchensk district), I can not tell you about our car. I could safely now show pictures of our car and say, "Thank you all. Goodbye! ". But I will not do that, and show you how hard it created a miracle.

Background ...

A couple of years ago, we received an order from above: it is necessary to make a parade of retro-fire technique. The responsibility fell on the shoulders of the chief and deputy chief of detachment. A huge number of pictures of cars early XX century was revised paper Recycled, drawings ruined, until the appearance of future machines are not fully developed yet. Since the beginning of the XX century fire department vehicles were completely foreign, and then chose the retrotehniku ​​made in USA.
(35 pictures will be with my inserts. The quality and size of these or not, because the survey was done on canvas boots)

2. Something was taken with such machines

3. Something with such

4. Something like about this technique

5. Well, something podcherpyvalos of fire trucks of our production

6. Were taken as a basis and such models

7. Special attention is attracted retrofotografii

8. Well.

Preparation.

Available were decommissioned hundred years ago UAZ.

9. Under the hood, everything was in place

10. With skillful hands locksmiths decommissioned vehicle was pulled to the cog, and started fitting parts of the future "chudokonya" (yes, the car was not given the name, so it became known all Chudokon). Frame UAZ was successfully extended.

11. The engine with the radiator was cleaned, dyed and moved there too.

12. And began active work on the exterior chudokonya. Was important to convey the era flavor of the time. The material was taken completely different, as they say, "What right have found, and then dragged»

13. All active Start by trying, adjust, cut and adjusted again

14. Naturally, side view. Details migrate with the same UAZ

15. The machine has got a bright red color, wooden decks and steps.

16. Another view

17. Joiners delov enough

18. In the course went joining equipment, which is mounted on the deck. By the way, under the floor of the box shaped barrel.

19. Connection of the equipment went very carefully, so as not to damage the paintwork

20. In the last turn attached special equipment and ladder patterned that time.

21. Change the angle

22. Add the inscription in gold letters of our unit (pathetic, so what this)))

23. The seats had to leave uazovsky not disappear as good. Yes, and the driver comfortable.

24. Meanwhile, the old UAZ took its final form

25. Did your Leib

26. Change the view to a broader examination

27. Closer

28. Further

29. Participation in the parade of fire equipment

30 At that time his chudokonya PCH2 constructed. Come to our squad to a locksmith could make a couple of improvements and pour all the paint. Unfortunately, the information I have very little about this device, because he was on vacation, so I can only share photos.

31. Another view

32. Behind

33. After painting

34. Check the engine

35. It is on parade

Posted in [mergetime] 1408503601 [/ mergetime]
Do not know what it is - similar replicas recreate the era, but it has turned out, in my opinion, very good. And I want to mention - to do exactly three months with the participation of chiefs, who themselves were digging in the fuel oil, and stood in the observation wells for hours.
I zakonchil. Kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting