Chariot delight

It is so called a friend of mine and I have a body 71 fully agree with him ...
14 ph

Before, I always went to the king and their modifications. the latter was in the 120 body and when I sat in it, then I attacked toska- poor, as right now, they say, austere interior. Well, yes, economical, dynamic and does not break, but for me personally, these qualities are not major.

Basically, I had heard from the homies that Mark is a special machine, can not be compared with anything, but somehow did not see it in the passenger seat. But kgda he sat behind the wheel of an old and familiar brand lowered the steering wheel to the knee, I was overflowed wave of delight. I felt like a real car!

deza30 not Tupi ...

Since the possession of "chernostoem" (as it is called black lining for the rear roof pillar) has become an obsession with each trip to the King that desire only intensified. In the end I decided to go on an adventure and wife supported me. The King has sold over 320, bought the brand for $ 110 and a garage for 130, the remaining money from the brand began to make candy.
Just add that after 4 years this body will officially become retro, because will celebrate 30 years since it was discontinued.

Work to restore the machine began in the spring and continued throughout the summer.
My mark was initially not very ushatanym, but pretty ukolhozhennym. First undergone repair corrosion centers on the body, attachments changed. Then a long preparation for painting 50% made by me personally. Just in terms of body repair, car enough slozhnaya- a lot of edges and faces. In general, the results paint me satisfied. At the same time was looking for spare parts in a state better than me. The benefit of machine mass in their gardens lying much more.

By the way, disks are called Hoshino Racing Impul R15 ET + 15 J6, 5 bought in Japan. The condition for his age good. In winter, the other set of wheels Bridgestone Potenza on with the same parameters.

MarkII what really suits me, I understood immediately. Prefer not measured and hurried ride in comfort and this machine is fully consistent with my desires. Familiar body 71 who have not yet to catch up and put UZ JZty reinforced springs that podrezayut- car turns like a bullet. But I so do not like tuning, for me the main authenticity. The whole trick is that the old car was in good condition and not tired wreck.

Components of the Markovnikov average ...
There are automatic (manual transmission from long ago lost touch), Conder, Power Steering, injector, climate control, disc brakes, atosvet, power windows, central locking, electric mirrors ...
There are other trim levels: cruise control, rear wiper, adjustable suspension stiffness (TEMS), air purifier with ionizer ...

Salon is a separate issue. Around stunning wine-red velor. Chair, which is very nice to fall apart and turn the steering wheel volyazhno. Excellent plastic that stood the test of vreminem.

Although the rear seat passengers are not enough, but the back sofa is something ...

From the findings were sent home tape recorder is not working. After repairs, he regularly turns the cassette. Now I'm in the garage with a recordable tape and listen to Internet radio in the car, would never have thought that I would return to the band :) By the way in the car and on such equipment, great listen chtonibud An old what some retro.

General view, so to speak ...

Native mats with centimeter pile! Left on top of the regular, non-native-like in color.

1G-FE engine row of Six volume of 2 liters and 140 kobylami- very reliable.
I have everything, ask someone that is interesting ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1405081288 [/ mergetime]

Tags

See also

New and interesting