Glamour Women of the Year 2014: Who what?

Already that year in a row the editors of the British edition of Glamour magazine arrange a ceremony Glamour Women Of The Year, which announces the most powerful, talented and stylish women of the year. As you know, for the selection of the event known gloss responsible not specially convened committee of the jury, and ordinary readers, who vote for their favorites online edition. This year, among the victors of the evening turned out to be Naomi Campbell, Sarah Hyland, Alexa Chung and many others whose names you will learn in the continuation of the post.

Emily VanCamp style is very similar to the style of her character in the series "Revenge", due to the role in which the actress and famous throughout the world. Like her character, Emily prefers feminine and elegant outfits - such as this dress from the collection of Monique Lhuillier. Despite its uniqueness, outfit the actress is not as simple as it seems - tweed texture is actually printed, coated on a tight neoprene material from which usually sew costumes for diving.

The appearance of Emily at the ceremony was not an accident - readers recognized it as the best foreign TV actress. VanKemp accepted the award from the hands of Samuel L. Jackson ...

... And I posed with her in an embrace with her boyfriend and colleague on the series "Revenge" Josh Bowman.

Not enough drama on the red carpet? Call Paloma Faith. The outputs of the British singer and the best solo performer according to Glamour UK has always attracted the attention of the public of its solemnity and uncompromising. For the ceremony, Paloma chose a black transparent dress Nicholas Oakwell Couture, decorated with three-dimensional flower buds of black feathers. I was not very pleased with the lack of backing from the dresses, but I am very glad the presence of clothes (especially in light of recent events). But seriously, the Paloma dress would look much more elegant with body rather than with a separate set of underwear.

Natalie Dormer appeared at a ceremony in chiffon dress Matthew Williamson, a highlight of which was an unusual "star" print. The actress did not complement the already vibrant color accents other outfit, choosing accessories in black.

Actress Taylor Schilling has chosen to output a spectacular cocktail dress, which combines elements of glamor and sporty. I really like the combination of two different textures in the outfit and a deep neckline, the more that a small breast size allows Taylor to wear such clothes and not look at it too openly, or gone. With a pointed toe unlikely successfully complement the dress, but a clutch of pearl material fits perfectly into the image.

The desire to appear on the red carpet in the form of an exotic bird to play with "Telepersonoy year" Naomi Campbell cruel joke. Instead, we came symbiosis gladiator and Indian red feathers from Alexander McQueen. I do not know what guided Sarah Burton, when he created this masterpiece, but some creations sometimes it's better to stay on the podium.

Hayley Atwell appeared on the red carpet in a dress with a print by Ermanno Scervino. Despite the fact that the outfit seemed too heavy for the season, I really liked the way Haley use color to support the colorful patterns in their way. Blue item on clutches, purple manicure and bright pink lips very well complement the image and refresh it.

Despite the status of style icon, Alexa Chung images are often far from ideal. However, yesterday's elections girl became a real surprise for me - a dress sitting on her fine hair was fine and heavy shoes in men's style gave way to delicate sandals heels. Thanks golden tan Alex looked fresh and healthy, even though his thinness, for which it is so often abused. Without a doubt, Alexa outfit made fashion house Dior, was for me the best way of yesterday's ceremony.

Another one of my favorite on the last night was the Helen Mirren, added to his impressive collection of trophies honorary award "Glamour icon." The choice fell on a magnificent actress midi dress, decorated with lace and prints in the spirit of pop art. It would seem that such a complex outfit requires a concise frame, but Helen took the risk and complement the dress with black boots that lace topic supported image.

Helen with its presenter Ryan Reynolds

Pregnant girl is not so easy to create an elegant way and to avoid comparisons with the woman on the teapot, but Lake Bell succeeded. The actress from head to foot slipped into Dior, selecting the output black pleated dress with one shoulder satin clutch and shoes made in the corporate style of the French fashion house. I would have been very happy if Lake added to its image of a little color with shoes saturated color (eg, blue or green), but her outfit already been successful.

The combination of shiny fabrics of different textures - chip Sophie Ellis Bextor image. The singer arrived at the ceremony in aqua dress with printed prints and complement the outfit smooth golden clutch and beige shoes in sequins. For unknown reasons, the image was not overloaded with brilliance and looked quite harmoniously.

Sarah Hyland, who became "comedian of the year", also prefers the brilliance of metal and studded with sequins tried on a dress-shirt from Gucci. In addition to the concise alongside actress chose nyudovye pumps and a gold clutch (from which, however, it could refuse to stand in the way of minimalist). This is one of the few images of Sarah, which corresponds to its young age, and I like it very much.

Tags

See also

New and interesting