Rukozhopstvo and BMW

In the summer of 2012 I went for a drive in his 8 years ten did not know the troubles, only poured gasoline and omyvayki, but here there was a terrible, I crossed paths with his old friend, who drove me in a wheelbarrow, and then I firmly decided that now is not love ten, and another.
After learning materiel and advice with experienced start the search.
It is worth to mention that at that time I had no experience in the inspection of vehicles and just bought a third car, which went to look.

This BMW 1992 engine M50B25, 192 power, automatic transmission.
Needed redecorating, hang moldings, rear lights change, alter seat, oh, how I was naive.

After buying a long happy, but really did not go, and here, I decided to flaunt in front of his lady and take her home from work by car.
But much sweat box, covered with a greasy film, the carpet became suspiciously wet, Googling, I realized that most likely leaked radiator stove and climbed to look for it.
In the process of parsing the cabin began to wonder why the carpet is wet and I decided to look for him.

Achtung! I beg you not to look nervous photo.

First came across the room, he was on the center console in place over the middle of the box, I am still poorly imagine how it appeared there.

Foot passenger.

The legs of the driver.

In the glove box, there is a brain drain from the car rot if no one cleans it.

The middle part of the cabin.

I do not remember whose feet :)

The joint with the threshold to the right front.

Kripota!

Realizing what I loshara began asking friends, one of them suggested service, which had previously worked, and I turned back.
A couple of weeks there have called, and said that in the process of cutting out of the rapids, they just fell off the bottom with pieces and little idea where to grab it. As a result, the floor is made of patches, internal self-arched thresholds, and external I bought and took them.

The machine is waiting for its rapids.

In a few more weeks of getting this picture.
And going to take the car.

And here we are already at home.
The service I arrived without a cabin, leave it at home, respectively, after arriving home would start assembly, but it was necessary to solve the problem with the current heat sink stove. After attending literacy classes by types of stoves on these machines I looked at her and looked at the price of the radiator. 15 thousand. Rubles in 2013, for a piece of aluminum, in other models the maximum price of eight thousand. It did not want to spend money on so simple oven with no air conditioning, so it was decided to purchase a kit for retrofitting air conditioning :)

Along with the replacement of the fuser unit tidy I was repairing, replacing light bulbs in it, soldering contacts, eventually replacing the torn flaps gums inside the stove.

Tidy collected.

Valve stove.

Parse.

And collect new bands.

In addition, it seemed to me not very logical that dash of gray, black and everything else.

Therefore, I bought a black dashboard and threw into it all wiring.

Posting ready, then I glued the nominal noise insulation, but photos, alas, did not.

In parallel with the completion of the dashboard, I took out the old stove and finishing with a torpedo, decided to put a block kondeynoy stove.

And he put the dashboard to see the trash of the wires I felt sick.
It is worth noting that before I once changed the candles in the top ten and that was my only car service skills. By pursing testicles I continued to study repair manuals.

Just do not forget to say goodbye to the remnants of the old stove

Then went ANTIKOR all remaining mushrooms in the cabin and outside were mercilessly stripped and zaantikoreny salon filled tektilom.

The bottom has been processed rubber-mastic (at the time), the plans were later to cover the bottom of the ship or pushsalom minium.

While all this is dried up, I cleaned the carpet from 20 years of dirt, God, an indescribable amount of impurities.
Before.

After.

Besides washed the engine compartment.

Photos machines entirely

Tags

See also

New and interesting