Realistic 3D drawings

His work is characterized by a dark atmosphere and sketchy. Grim style of Fiona Tan is the horror, fear, anxiety and sometimes panic from this real world of the unknown.

The artist Fiona Tan said: "I love painting, and often find myself on the fact that I look at the world as though from the standpoint of the possibility of transferring it to paper».

"Art is not only my passion, but my exit and emotional outburst of energy. Drawing unusual and terrible animals, I'm trying to get rid of their fears and reassure themselves ».

To create your own work as the artist himself admits, does not require a lot of money, because it works with simple stationery that can be purchased at any office supply store: charcoal and acrylic paint, ink, pastel, chalk, and plain paper.
Ominous dark shark caught a victim in the work of the artist Fiona Tan.

Octopus on cardboard with glowing eyes are so real that visitors can not help moving away from him.

The artist Fiona Tan in his workshop for the creation of a regular pattern with a monster resembling a deepwater fish.

Realistic sketch of a galloping horse by artist Fiona Tan.

The artist Fiona Tan on the background of one of his works.

Dragon in the Chinese style, made with chalk and ink as much as possible realistic.

Deer of artist Fiona Tan.

The artist Fiona Tan outside his antlered deer.

This work is called "The Shark vs. humpback whales", was founded in March 2014 when working on this painting the artist as carefully worked through all the shadows to the viewer no doubts the reality of what is happening, so that they thought that the shark and the whale was about jump out of the picture.

Source: terraoko.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting