Could not help think

Well, okay, "Golden Eagle" on the current government "offended". Gone was the possibility of the suppression of any statements by brute force, you can not say "FAS" and watch how strong guys gladly beat bedridden.
Furthermore, I understand that for a salary of 4,500 hryvnia guys from BB does not want to expose her head under bits radicals (as the one and the other side - radical with whatever ribbon he did not run, even with yellow and blue, at least with the St. George remains radical. That is insane dangerous creature with few gyri and monstrous aggression to any opponent). So they go on demonstrations and when a chunk of guys with fittings quickly merge with the landscape.
But who is so offended by the SBU? SWAT SBU? Who hurt this gang of racketeers and parasites? Why are tens of thousands of people across the country who have worked in the Security Service of Ukraine does not oppose the danger of losing the country in the present situation?
They are tired during the collection of tribute from the business? Participation in various commercial schemes? Protection racket obnalnyh banks and smuggling so tiring?
Why goats retired drummer, Jilin reconstructor (if it is not inflated figure) puts on his ears half of the southeast, and our valiant fighters against terrorism, are captured intact by the army, then find themselves in captivity, loyal local cops and residents. Tell me who sent those three guys on torture? Do go into enemy territory with certificates in your pocket? Why, in general, all these years, there was a service that is not able to perform its functions?
If you believe Mr. Putin, his troops loitering around our borders, in Ukraine there are volunteers who came to play voynushku. Crimea showed that deprive us of the territory - it's like a blind steal coin and pulled in Donetsk and Lugansk retired and sat for whom the machine - a means of earning money. Meet them up "chotko patsanchiki" propagandize the population (sorry, mostly poorly educated, and therefore instilled aggressive), forgetting that they lived not bad from the new 'Bendery' power, and the old, his.
Immoral shoot drugged aunts that catch under the tracks of the APC. But do not think that someone would have condemned organizers defusing unrest, with whatever degree of rigidity it was not carried out. The trouble is that there is no one to do it. And, as I understand it, there is nothing.
Fight the real terrorists, find and destroy the saboteurs who incite the Southeast disastrous for the country's fire, the task much more complicated than clipping coupons from all sorts of schemes and racketeering. Here and suffer physically possible. So it is better to forgive, liquid obgadit than getting the Order posthumously. Only now taught these people and pay them not to, they were engaged in racketeering, and for them to prevent or eliminate internal and external threats.
I do not know whether the act on the territory of Ukraine send raiding parties, but I know that the sabotage groups operate. And they came, or sent to the neighbors? Wait and then we can talk on television. In Russian. With pleasure screwing up his eyes.
As I understand it, in any case, we need a complete reform, not only in the army, but in the security service and the police, and in MDI ... Everywhere you will need. The entire state apparatus rotted on the vine - with head to tail, from the inside - there is only the outer shell. Identity, the form of the building and the habit to get paid for failure duties. Wages, however, little ... But were given guns and can be cool as you like.
Ashamed.
If a couple hundred people can put on the ears of the two areas - it's embarrassing.
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting