Technique, acted in films

To me sometimes treated people of kinoitdustrii "movie people" are asked to make a variety of crafts for shooting films, and so I think no one I am probably some of us, too, with the filmmakers' mutili "anything can in this thread to spread his work for the cinema .

25 photo source.

The film "Love morkrv" Part 1, car model Chrysler Le Baron, he drowned in a swimming pool in the end of the film.

The film "Black Lightning" Mercedes villain

Posted in [mergetime] 1398760593 [/ mergetime]
Flying Mercedes

Guitar Vladimir Vysotsky, the film has not come out, the museum for the filming of course not given, order a copy of this, or semidublicate. Made of plpstika, sound ZERO !!!

.Apparatura Of the original German radio stations made for the movie "Heart enemy" komateks, plywood, orgsteklo.Posle shooting was used in a number of projects.
forum.rcdesign.ru/f6/thread208401.html#post2172352

Red Machine, on the set of "Love carrot" for smooth loading ballast drowning in the pool.

The film Nasha Rasha "Eggs destiny" had a task to make a copy of the Ural motorcycle, but only weighing 30 kg., That would Golustyan Misha could pick up and throw him on the tarmac

Here processes that use, the frame of a thin-walled steel pipe, foam, plastic, foam again, rope, cans, paint sprays, plastic mugs from Auchan, transparent acrylic, self-adhesive films, foam again

Production time 14 days

preparation for filming the movie Gagarin.Obekt -Startovy bunker, 6 tables control
Tormented by these small gadgets, but set up, with tatami-peremat ... It's easier to build a plane ...

They ordered me a little thing, like PuVRD, a pilot version of the V-1.Nu necessary, how it should be-made.

Like most, foam

Pioneers starred in the movie Park Soviet period, in Turkey, there is found a suitable palace.

Hands-feet apart, one piece housing.

All!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting