Dey, brothers and sisters of our smaller

The idea of ​​temporarily shelter the poor girl naked, our boys took a bang.

And like a true gentleman were the first lady presented.

The lady from such close attention to her person and the amount of happiness per square meter, a little taken aback. Rather, she stunned, hissed and waved clawed paws.

Guests made to feed the soul.
We could not assume that someone can throw out on the street kitten who does not eat by herself.
The girl climbed forepaws in a cup of porridge and began to blow bubbles. Most of cereal left on the walls and other horizontal surfaces cuisine.
As the nipple came insulin syringe. The first time I saw the suction pressure, which created this frail body, the plunger was moving by itself, without any involvement of someone.
Lunch ended shower and blow-drying.

Raja, before second-youngest pride, decided to assert himself.
What I was on the soft spot.

Realizing the full depth of their error, Raj adopting a pose "Sphinx" and engaged in meditation and dreams of slippers that the owner ever appear so.

Bast, our home Kotriarh deciding that pomyvka made not qualitatively, has decided to do everything himself.

Long thought of the name of the crumbs. Rather I thought spouse. My role as head of the family, was to "odobryams" or "not odobryams».
After a long time and my many "not odobryams", decided to stay on a completely democratic name - Dey.
P.S. Dea, in Latin - of the goddess.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting