8th championship of Belarus throwing mobile phones

Part in such a way with a personal means of communication have risked more than 200 people. And watch the unusual spectacle gathered at least a thousand spectators. Those who have flown on all phones, as a prize received a new one. By the way, this is the eighth championship Belarusian throwing mobile missiles. And this time not without records.

Maxim Tabor, the organizer of the championship on a throwing mobile phones: - Today we set a new women's record of Belarus. Girl, with little or no run, swung and threw the phone as not all men can throw him. Daria Dubovik, Belarus record holder throwing a mobile phone: - Honestly, I did not expect to be able to break the record. Participated in the last year - threw the phone on 37 meters. And this year, I do not even know how it happened.

Maxim Tabor, the organizer of the championship on a throwing mobile phones: - Today we set a new women's record of Belarus. Girl, with little or no run, swung and threw the phone as not all men can throw him. Daria Dubovik, Belarus record holder throwing a mobile phone: - Honestly, I did not expect to be able to break the record. Participated in the last year - threw the phone on 37 meters. And this year, I do not even know how it happened. & Quot; & gt;

via Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting