"Red Gate". Photos and facts

He says the press service of the Moscow subway, shows LJ user russos
16 ph
Our mine had to perform a complex set of works on the approaches to the station "Krasnovorotsky».

People who have been in the Moscow subway, remember that in some sections of the route are normal double-track tunnels through the wide ledges diverge into two single-track tunnel. This assembly of underground pathways. There are arrows. Here trains departing from a narrow tunnel vents falls into the spacious and open spaces - transitional cell. Then single-track tunnels running already "alone" in order to bring the compositions to the platform of the underground station.

A device of this site tunnels and accounted for our mines.

More precisely: what did mine? We build two single-track tunnels with a total length of 301 meters. They built a three transitional chamber, connect normal two-way tunnel with two single-track. Finally passed a segment of the normal two-track tunnel.

So we built a 301 meter single-track tunnels and 132 meters of double track. The entire underground complex runs from the station "Krasnovorotsky" goes down the street and Kalanchevskaia, short of 13 meters to the South lane merges with the double-track tunnel. "Experienced" subway passengers will be able to travel during the underground notice this part of the structure and assess its extent, scope and technical glamor.

Special Thanks I want to say:
- The press service of the Moscow Metro (mosmetro)
- I race track service of the Moscow Metro
- Friends of the 5D, 24-70 2, 8L and 17-40 4L

____
Scary, huh?

No comments))

View towards Chistye Prudy. Left front cellular antenna.

The machine for washing tunnels.

It is interesting to see him in action

One of the two single-track tunnels with a total length of 301 meters

Three transition chambers.

Flare.

Coffered section.

Sboyka left in one of the mines.

Double-track tunnel.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting