Baptism? Or farce?

I do not know who these people are in the photo but the believers among them units, most of them are zhopasto-bellied substance, full of vodka and pelmeni, decided so to speak for the company and for the occasion.

The modern Orthodox Church through baptism a person becomes a member of the Church. Only after Baptism man receives access to all the church sacraments, above all, to Communion, which, according to the teachings of the church, there is a connection with God. The sacrament is a threefold immersion in water rights, or pouring baptized with the pronunciation of a priest set prayers - Wikipedia writes and continues:

Currently, a teenager or an adult who wants to be baptized in the Orthodox Church should at least read the New Testament, Orthodox Catechism (presentation of the foundations of the Orthodox faith and the teachings of the Church), sincerely accept the Savior and His teachings, try to think about his previous life, see their evil deed, and repent of it, that "water does not remain in water" and the grace bestowed in the sacrament, was not wasted in vain, but multiplied.

If anyone wants to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross ... (Matthew 16: 24)

I wonder which of these substances is ready to take responsibility, to carry the cross and die on it for everyone who is? And stupidly open the calendar, dyabnut bitter and forth with a song in a thong, th ...

11 ph via durakdurakom

Meanwhile, the meaning of this memo is to help baptized overcome selfishness, pride, lust, sloth, fear and get closer to the love with which he loved man and the world of Christ. White shirt, which clothe the baptized, signifies purity of life in Christ and the transformation of the human Divine Light; a candle in his hand or in his hand godfather - spiritual enlightenment, the light of joy.

You see, dear citizens, white robes, light, purity, and you even do not have a white pant? or at least the closed swimsuits can be put on that stupid stuffed you climb, to show their underwear exposed, eh?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting