Very useful tips 2

The author of these great tips, blogger with the nickname masacra, probably sometimes used inside some amusing matter and psyche ... it is expanded to unimaginable limits! This is what we could see in the first part.
Now, the general public are presented with an Internet-great, I would even say kryshesnosyaschy work continues the series! )))
So - 5 figures and arguments of the author

The mood is a mood ... (I'm probably too often write about it, but I always come back to the same thinking) The strange thing is that it is contrary to all logic determines existence. Vector majority of events, desires, interests, and other garbage. Experience (memory of past events), which again is strange, is not greatly affect the mood. Here we are not talking about what a good mood when actions or actions will be more qualitative than with sadness and depression, and just about the most difference. Difference samovopriyatiya himself in time and space ... and reactions to the environment. I used to break everything in the cause and effect, the actions and consequences ... components domenanty, incentives and other ... but then my logic chaotic rushes for not knowing what to be hooked. I do not understand why yesterday looked out the window and saw a black, frosty sky devouring light and some sad bastards wandering on its useless and despicable business ... and now I see fucking, fascinating snow flakes flying out of the darkness and glittering in the light of the windows ... and so comfortable, and so quiet. And tomorrow is already the third ... like everything is seen to snatch pictures of the past, fragments of events and sensations related to a common theme. And there are other desires ... and there is another vision of yourself in the present and the future.

The strange thing is that such important things ... they randomly genenriruyutsya head. Of course remains some general concept revolving around the character and way of thinking (roughly "the person"), but somehow too multi-faceted, that would certainly be predicted. In all of this fucking every emotion there is a hundred thousand shades ... the same joy can be glee and enthusiasm and joyful expectation, or joy, or committed by a banal hysterical (and I continue to be worn out). That again will be all in the mind to change.
Damn, how ??? it genenriruetsya everything is in your head? what determines ?!
It is necessary to somehow finish the thought, but that it is impossible. Here. Often I have this, unfinished thoughts swarming in your head, to which returns at some point in time ... and always different conclusions are obtained.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting