Kinogeroyskoe hangover

The films are often shown in a situation where the characters of yesterday was very good, and the next morning was very bad. In Russia, on the eve of New Year celebrations in our country which is stretched in the best case for 10 days, hungover heroes of world cinema experience can be useful as ever.
8 cases via gzt
PS: The theme of something, I think, the infinite - it develop and grow ...)))

Bruce Willis character in the third "Die Hard" was forced to save the world in the morning after a good booze. The hero was so angry that he accused the police chief and the main villain Simon that his behavior they "ruin his perfect hangover."

Renee Zellweger played hangover heroine of the film based on the book "Bridget Jones's Diary," will meet on January 1 with the words "New Year's Day was a day of terror. Until now, I can not believe that the next year began for me in a single bed in my parents' house. I wandered around the house all day, hoping hangover go away. "

The servants rake Worcester (Hugh Laurie) Jeeves (Stephen Fry) had a magic elixir to cure its owner from the effects of the abundant outpouring of the day before, which included pepper and raw eggs

The film "One Day", the upcoming next year, is devoted to the relationship of Emma and Dexter, who held each other a night and a day back in 1988, but the conditions that will be seen on July 15 of each year. Career Dexter gradually eroding because of its overuse of drugs and alcohol.

Bruce Willis played the alcoholic reporter from the New York tabloid Peter Fallow in the 1990 film based on the work of the writer Tom Wolfe's "Bonfire of the Vanities»

Uitneyl (Richard E. Grant) - the character of the film "Withnail and I" about two unemployed actors alcoholic - once aptly described by one of his many hangovers: "I feel like a pig shat in my head."

In the first part of "The Hangover" (output of the second is scheduled for 2011) with Ed Helms (pictured) and Zach Galifianakis group of old friends who have decided to mark the last days of freedom before the wedding of one of them, wake up in a luxury hotel room, in which walks chicken, tiger found in the bathroom, and the hero of the occasion is missing. What happened the day before, they are, for obvious reasons, can not remember.

In the classic Soviet comedy "The Diamond Arm" Lelik (Anatoly Papanov) reasonable notice to Mr. Kozodoeva (Andrey Mironov) that champagne in the morning drink only aristocrats and degenerates

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting