Virtually "Sultan"

67-year-old Indian village of Zion Chan Baktvang that in the eastern state of Mizoram, is the head of the largest families of the world.

If the Sultan, the hero Yuri Nikulin in the "Caucasian captive", who had three wives, doubted that outweigh: plus or minus, the Zeon considers himself a happy man, because God blessed him ... 39 wives. Besides himself and the women in his family has a son and a daughter of 94, 14 daughters and 33 grandchildren. Huge family is not easily placed in the 4-star 100-room house, which is called Chuantar Run, which translates as "house of the new generation." It has its own school, carpentry workshop, a shed for pigs and a chicken coop, rice fields and gardens. All but the head of the family, which has a separate room, live in huge halls.
5 ph via kp.ru

"I believe that God has blessed me, telling me to take care of a large family - told Zion, a carpenter by profession, a London newspaper Sun.- I consider myself a happy person - I have 39 wives, and I - the head of the greatest family in the world" .

Of course, the normal life of such a huge family is impossible without a strict, almost military discipline. Assistant principal of Zion is the first and the oldest woman - 69-year-old Zatiangi, which organizes the work of other wives, daughters and daughters-in.

Respect for the family of tubs is everything. For example, dinner consists of 30 hens, 60 kilograms of potatoes and 100 kg of rice. So the work in the kitchen does not abate for a moment. Meals are prepared only on an open fire, which is maintained at all times.

As Zion Chan came to such a life? The head of the largest "social unit" of the planet is headed still descended Chan sect, which allows its nearly 4 thousand followers to marry as many women as they want, and supporters who hope in the future to rule the world with Christ. One's, Zion did not specify what exactly he married 10 wives at once, and the latter brought home last year. By the way, even though far from adolescence he was not going to stop there and intend to continue to increase their "harem."

As a teenager, Chan, among others, did not want to marry at all, because I saw how hard my father have seven wives. However, now it their 5 times more. His immediate plans - access to the international arena. To promote his sect, he wants to go to America and marry somebody there.

Married wife's duties performed at a time, on a rotating basis.

"We are all around him, because he is the most important person in the house, - says 35-year-old wife Rinkmini.- He - the most beautiful man in our village. We call it simply "cap" - the father ».

According to another wife - Hantarganki, extended family lives together, without quarrels, because family life is based on love and respect for each other.

Another husband, 37-year-old Ngayzuali, who has been married for 18 years, her husband does every day hair and therefore feels his beloved wife. Chan said she noticed her during a morning walk through the village. He wrote her a letter and asked to marry him.

Zion's eldest son, 50-year-old Parliana, believes that her father took so many wives to take care of them. He himself is only 2 wives and 13 children.

With regard to the material side, the Zion Chan is proud of the fact that any support from the state does not receive. All the men in the family worked as a carpenter, so that the money for food and clothes missing.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting