On a fox wedding

I dreamed all winter, in March will be a wedding photographer Kuzi and cousins. But Kuzma failed - organized a love triangle, and now events are held somewhere in the side.

11 photo, via

The last two days he generally hides in the woods from the "old" cousins ​​and "present" little Alice. He sits among the birches boring. When I go and start his shame, Kuzma demonstratively yawns and chasing fleas, but the tundra inhabited by its beauty, does not want to go.

Therefore, the marriage customs of the foxes will talk on the example of other couples: Lisa and Lizovina a quiet river, which I shot in 2008. Who does not remember about these foxes, first go shpilenok.livejournal.com/31166.html.

This groom - Lizovin.

Beauty Bride Lisa.

At

Lovely curse - just amuse ...

Lisa constantly provoked the race seems to thoroughly check the health of Lizovina before allowing him to become a father ... Pregnancy foxes lasts a little over 50 days. In Kamchatka, the cubs emerge in May, but out of the hole they start to come out in July. In that year, this pair rose 5 cubs.

11 (last)

By the way, in their family history case of a triangle. Came the fox stole Lizovina for the whole day, but Lisa reacted to it calmly, joyfully greeted the return of Lizovina.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting