Mega souls to testify

Last year, immediately after the purchase of a house in the city, stood in front of me the task - to organize cultural pomyvochnaya place in the garden area. For all the comforts of home, it is certainly good, but often ugvazdaeshsya so that the house in such a way you do not want to climb, and of oneness with nature, yeah. Subtilize something of matches and acorns he did not, and decided to play in the improved form that seven or eight years ago, I was built in the village.

14 pics + 2 as a bonus

Well, for starters it was bought corners and flat slate. The size of the future of the soul is customized to the size of the slate - get too big, well, and figs with him.
Slate screwed to the sheet corners, set vertically, concreted

Regarding the rest of the first sheet exhibited, concreted, screwed. Ahead of the corners of longer - in order to ensure the future of the roof slope.
Without uber-Divays - shovel Fiskars ® did not let such things!

After installing the upper part of the walls do - the roof and everything

The roof is ready, put a brick floor b / y and concreted. Do not forget to make the runoff.

Shower gradually begins to grow into secondary details

Doors did so - amassed from the frame rails and sheathed fiberboard. All joints are taped and more. The inside of the front of the assembly carefully proolifit.

Wash and groping in the dark, of course, possible, but tea XXI century in the yard - will be in the shower with electric lighting.

Fasten a flashlight inside

Roof-mounted tank ...

... Supply mains. So it looks like inside.

Climb to the roof each time and pour all 187 liters buckets - no fools. It will all be filled with tap water through an attached hose.

Standing barefoot on a concrete floor, too, as something not very nice - do flooring.

Interior

Shower is not the budget - can be cheaper to do: for example, in the first embodiment, all corners of the bed bases were - remember the old armored bed? Sawed, lengthened tubes ... The rest was also on the same principle. At this time, almost all bought, except that some of the old board. I decided - if we are to do so for centuries!

Bonus
The leave and it, of course, goes for a reason, and with combining nice and helpful. The other day, that's finished one such case - shop.
As you can see, the size of the object was solid, because it is supposed to use not only for get-togethers, but also for polezhalok - admiring the stars, all the cases. Since the width and length - match.

The idea benches honestly steal the vast network, but thoughtfully redesigned - changed the size and design of several strengthened.
Material - bought sawn planks and old window frames. Everything is carefully polished. Then covered with stain and varnish yacht. Particularly loaded connections - bolted, glued and even liquid nails. Everything else - by self-tapping screws.
I hope - who can gain my ideas for upgrading your site.
I - is everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting