History Spaceballs

Anyone familiar Muscovites Cosmic Egg, which is suspended under picturesque bridges. Beautiful and a little scary like an egg turn into a restaurant, but, for many reasons, this wish did not come true. And hung it useless until a new mayor Sobyanin has thought that to do with it.

The best thing that has done exactly the mayor Sobyanin - so that's what he is appointed press secretary of a beautiful, fashionable and stylish girl Gulnara Penkova.

Last Friday, I was on the eighth floor of the City Hall of Moscow in the office of Gulnara. We ate strawberries from her plot, admiring views of the sun-drenched Moscow and chatted about what is happening in our city and what the immediate prospects are waiting for us.

For example, I learned that the same will, finally, in the cosmic egg, purple rope suspended between over picturesque bridges. This is my story.

For a long time the best minds of our city could not think - what to place there. RESTAURANT! - Shout and you'll look like a mayor Luzhkov. He, too, wanted a restaurant. Basically - it is good - an amazing place on the pop-up meant but ...

Yuri Mikhailovich plump hand painted circle curve
- And here we will make a restaurant - he raised his index finger and said with authority - with panoramic windows!

No sooner said than done. Designers drew circles on the drawings, made the project documentation. The builders of the bridge developed a method of fixing the eggs to the supports. We resolved the issue with the elevator - it moves along the support. Then the issue was resolved with a second elevator - its need time firefighters reported. It is also done, but on the other mast. Then, faced with the problem of glazing. The fact is that if the winter begins (and in these parts, it can be), it is usually snowing. Snow sticks to the glass falls a cap on the top of the egg, and his weights to ugliness. Egg can accidentally fall and break, to say nothing about the people inside. Then the solution was invented by electrical heating windows in the winter. For the uninitiated reader will explain that electricity to heat anything can the state or illegally connected to a high-wire gastorbayter. Normal people would not dream of throwing the stove stack of currency. But in this case the word the mayor of the law - and if you decide to - to be a restaurant, hence the restaurant to be. And here, quiet, peaceful, wonderful egg was closer to the same size figures. I do not want to pass for a liar and inventor, but that the final estimate of tens of millions of dollars - that's for sure. In principle, it was not too late to change their minds, but the mayor is already forgotten about this story - he has other important decisions were in line. Builders - not too stupid to deprive ourselves contract - quietly silent in a rag. In short, the fairy tale, and the case is made. And now, less than a few years, grew a beautiful suspension bridge, and a glass egg on it.
-When When we go into it has a cutlet? - Asks the naive reader. And never - I will answer. Because when it was all done, the money paid, the egg is suspended and kickbacks sawn, it intervened SHIT. And it is not a figure of speech, but a real shit is normal. The fact that the person can write and sometimes cocoa. And he must do it in the closet, and most importantly when it (damn it) want to.
But only about sewers in our beautiful egg - no one thought.
 - But there is a bio-toilet! - You might say - they are nasty, but even so!
Yes, but the trouble is that in this case, at a time in the egg can not be more than 36 people. Well, according to the norms and general. (Theoretically, they are all at the same time may want to ...) And 36 people - it's for the restaurant - only cooks and attendants. And visitors already closet capacity well, does not pass.

This, in fact, the whole story can be said over. Empty and unfinished egg hung ominously swaying when the bridge were heavy trucks, the road to it at all do not become superfluous, and heated in the winter electricity laboriously beautiful German glazing. Because the egg, even empty, falling down will not put!

But times have changed, Luzhkov's no longer with us, and have come up with an egg to do!

There is now, guys, be the registrar. That's it. Personally, I am very pleased with this matter - the wedding - a good thing, and most importantly fast - half an hour and you're done. So the bride and groom, and the main visitors and may well suffer.

finskirobot.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting