Rest on the Azov

It's summer, and somehow miraculously, the first time in 5 years, I and my wife have coincided holiday. Long thought to where he (leave) to conduct and decide which is better, or in Anapa (the Black Sea) or in Golubitskaya (Azov). The choice fell on Golubitskaya ...
is a bit of text and a few photos.

Just want to say that the money that I would have to go to Thailand, San Tropez or Bora Bora there. so that the problem was as follows.
1-unwind
2 not strain budzhet (for vacation, I still managed to zababahat repairs in the nursery. And this is not a penny).
So he sat down at the computer, I started looking for a place of rest. after 3 hours of viewing conditions and 100 calls found the recreation center 50 meters from the sea. Photos were posted good, and after a short phone call I ordered a house ...
Arriving at the base (the base of "Kuban" in Golubitskaya) I have to say the ohrenel ... who is lying that there is no time machine? there is! It is in this anomalous zone I visited! canned spirit Sovdep + postapokalipsichesky landscapes ... okazyvaetsya them on the basis of just 3 houses more or less (and they were pictured from different angles), the rest trailers, cabins for gastorbayterov. Come on, go in the trailer and see where the vestibule is a small fridge (for eggs), and the door to the left and right (and the walls are made of cardboard). Room stinks so how Budo someone died and ventilate forgotten. under the window is a table (1 in 5 cabins) and there is always thumps people ... Imagine that you have to feed the baby and then circle the bottle and sit cloned Vova from our rashi and yelling "Tagil taxis!" on the basis of a cold shower, and a hole in sortir- concrete floor, and this is the marked hole is not quite accurate bombing (all in the shit to put it simply). spat, we turned around and was about to leave as the uncle jumped out and started yelling that we need him the money, they can see whether the number of Luxury for us armor kept !!! After a brief conversation uncle poprizhuh little and apologized (Advanced Pont stronger gun).
after 50 meters we find another base ... for the same price, but the service is much higher. clean toilets, wash, shower warm, canteen, security, playground ...

on the basis of all the tracks can be covered with pesom ... sharitsya barefoot and not steamed. however there is a floor covered with sand this village ...

the first thing I decided to ride on a parachute ... what if the wedding does not ride on the chandelier. I walked to "katateley." parasailing is 1kilorubl. And to hell it would. One of them began to prepare me,

the second began to say that the wind today, the wrong way and I will have to run on Kamanda ... brought me to the water and on the team, I honestly tried to flee. but the breakthrough was strong and I was dragged along the bottom five meters. wife says Mats thereafter were heard even 100 meters so I became the world's first underwater ... my jumper off was like ICBM from a submerged polozheniya.y thereafter were heard even 100 meters ...

I must say that the weather was just lucky. all the time otdyhali- was calm. (before we had rain, and when there was a storm). there in Golubitskaya estnebolshoy water park.

at the entrance bracelet and putting on all otraktsiony and pool free of charge from 10 to 18 (remember I rested a 5 year old kid and thus time taken for children). You can go beyond the territory and return (Wristband) water park is divided into 4 zones. Kafeshku 1, 2 slides for children, 3 adults and adult pool. Children's area around constantly walking caretakers (young beautiful girls), I counted 5

Seen these things is 500 rubles for adults and 400 children. byudzhetnenko water park ... is that for a half day of my swimming trunks began prevrashatsya in thong

Yes, and we burned, because none of the cream is not extreme ...
vyderzhittakogo I want to say a little bit about the beach. priberayut beach constantly. as such, there is no depth to the displacer I reached on foot (the water was exactly the nostrils) and here is the place where I was standing the displacer to the waist

just because of this water-boiling ...
decided to diversify vacation I went to ride a "tablet." that type of ride, said it would be extremely roll. okazyvaetsya this crap can take off at high speeds. and that's one of those ups I was thrown into the water. the feeling was so ka if I got in the face with a sandbag. someone turned off the lights and turned on the Stars ... opened my eyes I could barely focus his eyes and realized that hang out on spaszhelete.zagruzili okkuratno me and dragged to shore ...

at this speed, the water is almost as asphalt ... then rest up in a room half coming to himself ... but it's worth it.
so was a week of my vacation. If it is possible then the next year I will go there again. a quiet family holiday. without blueprints, fights and oblevannyh bushes ... and most importantly fairly budget. anyone interested can share the coordinates (is not advertising but simply polozhitetelny review) py.sy. way over budget.
the place is 400r / day (child-free)
lunch costs 260 rubles complex ... we bralidva Troy complex and barely eats. Dinner is 160rub.
"Tablet - 300 rubles,
parashyut- 1000rub
sfototsya with nigerom- not know ... send it to x ...- free
Perhaps all this ... thank you for your attention ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting