Cat Antony of Siya Monastery

10 ph and a little text 1. Especially for "kotovtornika," although I am not a particular fan of cats. Once promised his wife that her svozhu to Yaroslavl for a tour. But - did not grow together because time was short, so went to Antony of Siya Monastery, which is 160 km from Arkhangelsk ... the 1st of October and went. By the way, is a historical fact. One of the monks were imprisoned here, Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Filaret ... By the way, fishing then again became patriarch. Only, perhaps, in the history. However, I do not know. But at the input (and we arrived very early) we were greeted by very prudently so that's a cat ... At first it seemed that he wanted to ask "semok" and "squeeze" Mobil.

2. But it turned out that the cat so meets all visitors. Beautiful, chertyaka, plump ... (yaytsy he, like the ostrich, by the way) ... Well, as this will not scratch, pet, pet ??? ...

3. Looks strictly true gentleman in a tuxedo ... Bow tie, not only as for the Nobel Prize ...

4. He walks proudly, imposingly. A feast for the eyes.

5. Look "from his eyes narrowed," ... I want to stretch out at attention, his hand under the visor and Having reported that "during his absence no accidents have happened."

6. And he do not care for all incidents. All cat and mouse - it ...

7. Do not care, then do not care ... But the guilty will demand harsh ...

8. On hand he jumps. Kuklachev resting on the sidelines. And purrs bastard ... In any phrase - purrs back ...

9. The wife pleads with him to pick up the cat. Yeah ... How ... 2 bears in one den do not live. Moreover, what for me such a serious competitor, right?

10. Leaving already? And God be with you ... Proschevayte. But I'm going home or to meet new guests ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting