Bali

I do not know whether there is a more beautiful and carefree place on the planet, but it turned out to be the island of Bali is truly a beautiful pearl in the necklace of the equator - Indonesia. 20 ph.

Indian Ocean - warm and calm. Sand Beach in a lively area of ​​the city is almost empty.

Morning begins in the pool. Equatorial sun is like jumping out of the horizon and immediately appears on the top, so, barely awake, you can go sunbathing.

Busy street. Over the fence ocean. Suddenly I saw a squirrel! It is absolutely nothing that is not afraid. In the picture the attentive reader will see it.

Souvenirs are everywhere.
On the island every village is only concerned with their inherent fishing: some cut stone, others of wood - and later I'll post one of the masterpieces of wood carving skulls ... ... Saw village artists: paintings the size of drawing on the wall was up hair. I will not even try to describe it in words, even if the picture can not convey the beauty. Although something clear to all I have!

Balinese street.

My room at the hotel had a second door opening on the garden, go to the that could be on the stones across a stream with goldfish. Value lower hand as the fish started biting you dearly. In the garden was a track through the trees, highlighting the bottom ... a night walk on it was tantamount to falling into a fairy tale. Day I sfotkal great chess in the garden.

The temple is surrounded by a wide pond with lotuses floating in the fish. Part of the area of ​​the temple was closed for a visit, but you can look for a low fence. This part bring to your attention.

Very expensive type of coffee made from the special litter animals, which previously fed coffee beans. Before you buy this coffee is offered a tour where you can look at them, show them litter, talk about the process and will taste. In the photo a track. A look at the cells from the animal, cans litter yes mugs tasting beverages are not interested. It is necessary to try. And I broke down not long. Coffee, by the way, nichёtag.

We went out to the ocean. I turned back and I was struck by this platform, licked over millions of years by waves at sunset. Believe me, the picture does not convey even a hundredth part of the experience.

In the ocean, we saw an interesting statue of the greatest architects - Mother Nature.

And it was crowned with a temple, which I filmed and flooded into the sunset.

And without moving from the same spot he was filmed Ocean. What he was not photographed - it is always different. And the southern sun literally flowed in front of the horizon like melting butter. And yet shore crabs swarmed shifty.

A new day in Bali. I once again inspired by a night walk through the fabulous garden with a cup of jasmine tea. Day photograph the back door of his room.

Again pool. It's a small town, it even can not reach the camera.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting