Replacement panel Nissan Expert

I have a Ford Focus fresh and the second car, as usual in Siberia - right-handed Japanese, why not sell ... Machine 2005go model year with low mileage and one big advantage - it is a big station wagon, which draws on the D-class, but, unlike from station wagons such as the A6 Avant, Mazda 6, Mercedes E-Class - very cheap at the rear leaf spring suspension.
It can be loaded into the trunk of 500 kg, I use it as a workhorse and a replacement for the gazelle stands in the country.
He looks so-so of course, available in Japan since the 90s and performs them the same role workhorse.

Next, a few photos and text.

rear view

trunk

its main charm - a very low price, I bought it 4 years ago, with the ridiculous 320 thousand (delivery in Novosib) Japanese auction with mileage of 27 thousand kilometers ...
BUT ... it is very inconvenient in the cabin ... though not its freshness over the years - the car of the 90s ... all minimum (workhorse), all from the comfort of hand ... just Conder

Well, as some of my friends suggested me a bit to tune it ... is, I japan same wagon, only called Avenir, in a body - a copy of, well, there lights xenon kit, well, beauty is normal, there is a climate optitronnaya dashboard, well, just looks beautiful (inside), well, I decided to ... especially since he had just sold his Abner after a big crash on spare parts but the whole interior ... first removed the old panel

cleaned the evaporator, the stove did Shumkov ... and then went installation of the new "old" panel fitting:

the hardest part was in the elektirike like the same car, and all wiring is another ... and another ... -30 street garage heated +5

The hardest part was to connect climate ... had to rearrange all the boxes with broken car - on the stove at Conder, etc., as everything is in the servo

launched climate ... now connect central locking, speedometer, tachometer and other Japanese bastards - a lot of modifications, the scheme did not match downloaded, all looking at random

Automatic control is also tied to tidy. her signal from the speed sensor 2 is spent on the computer Automatic - Kick some ... how to solve this

And the result - normal panel with tachometer, optitronom, with working climate ... by the way climate vesch ... on this model is very good computer nastroent, is in summer and winter 23 degrees ... and everything within is not my problem ... he has all the controls, with the infection smart, normal until the engine has warmed up - Salon en pyaetsya warm ... and I thought why do they on the climate engine temperature brought

3 days on New Year's holidays ... but not just stupidly drank alcohol, but really, there is not a successful photo is true ... the whole panel in the dust, dirty ... well, that something happened

Posted in [mergetime] 1329571559 [/ mergetime]
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting