The tragedy of the town of Zhukovsky

Six Picchu and letters.

In Zhukovsky on the night of March 21 launched a special operation to cut down forests for Tsagovskogo highway. This special operation - secretly, under cover of night, meanly and without warning. But what surprised the elections were held, which is now on ceremony ...

The day before there was information that Suknovym (deputy mayor Bobovnikova, acting mayor at the moment) signed by the felling of tickets (Article DA). The ratio for the majority of citizens to this variant of the road, paired with the destruction of forests, sharply negative. People startled, began discussion of possible protests planned almost on Wednesday, the administration no confirmation or denials about logging has been reported. But on Tuesday (20 March), late at night, I get information about what the forest is something going on. I sit in the car and I go to see:

Time 1:49 at night. All entrances to the forest covered DPS checked on three sides, from the bottom of the road probably the same. Asked the reason for the overlap, the police could not answer.

Leave your car in the square. Gromov walked on the street. Tupolev towards Tsagovskogo forest. And immediately he saw, that "triangular" forest gaping hole fresh cutting:

Spotlight, forest kill well, just like on stage. Here are just spectators do not favor. The approaches guards CHOP, more tire on the Tupolev would not let me. Once given shoot, surprised!
No heavy machinery, work tools chainsaws. Scurrying here and there some car thieves.
Sounded sensible idea about what to do anyway nothing can and it's time to go home, however a group of three men with blunted sense of the risk represented by the deputy Ɓowicz, timania and I decided to come closer and even take pictures of what is happening. Oddly enough we have almost happened CHOP apparently confused, seeing us in the heart of cutting and we had to make some shots

But then the PSC identified the strangers came to his senses and started to operate, was frankly terrible. We were three, and their two or three dozen people, some of them barely spoke Russian and could be expected from this gloomy crowd anything. Luckily it was limited to the extent of our gross expulsion towards the area Gromov, take longer course gave nothing.

That's what happened to the forest:

Everything.
Photo and some letters here

There is still a long time to explain. Theme of the post-election outrage pidaryug-officials.
With all the possible variants of the road construction, incl and without deforestation, can be found on the local site

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting