Auto World 2012 (Saint-Petersburg, CCM)

Number of ph 38.

Good day. Yesterday went to the exhibition of cars and want to share their impressions. Just I want to note that the exhibition was a success, compared to the last time (when the stands were only ZAZ chances and Daewoo Nexia + Putin's Kalina, which is present at each event). It was really a lot of cars, prepared for sale, each could sit and evaluate if there were questions - ask consultants. It is also distributed gifts (I, for one free discount card designed for a network of shops of tires and wheels).

The ticket price of 150 rubles - a penny.
Well, let us, sir!

1. Chevrolet Camaro 2012 - GUYS THIS THING !!!

2. Outwardly the car, of course, the beast - the low, muscular, aggressive ... But there is one problem - it is very inconvenient, very much! For people above 175 cm in a car doing nothing. My height is 190 - and I barely barely climbed there. But the main PUNCTURE - even if you usyadus convenient, you can not reach the selector lever - before him really, at full arm's length, still need to reach 20 centimeters. If the machine is still somehow save, here's how to ride on the mechanics - is not clear.

3. Cadillac Escalade with pneumatic suspension - really cool

4. Chevrolet Cruze in part - looks good, too, with air suspension

5. King of the exhibition - the Dodge Challenger SRT8 in 2012, with a full meat. Unfortunately it closed

6. He

7. Airbrush hood - made very high quality

8. Opel Astra in skirts. It looks good, but can me somebody explain WHY ASTER manual transmission - complete shit? Maybe I'm wrong, and the owners of Opel at me now will roll the barrel, but when I shift gears, it was a feeling that the box 2 pounds walnuts ride - a rattle and crunch was that my mother did not worry.

9. Opel Corsa in 2012 with a slight external tuning and airbrushing Kung Fu Panda

10. Hyundai Genesis Coupet - that's the car I liked. The principle is the same as that of the Camaro, but to sit in it is much more convenient + better visibility.

11. She

12. She

13. Her engine. TURBO - is power

14. Subaru XV 2012. He sat in it. I must say that the car is like. Many say that Subaru is no longer what it used to. What I disagree, but specifically to the car no claims there - comfortable, spacious, bright.

15. New Honda Civic 5D 2012. At first, when I saw it on a photo in a magazine, I thought - what * A hall on wheels! The car looked very uncomfortable, especially at the rear. But the reality is just the opposite - the machine is quite nice and subdued looks, especially if you put the kit as in this instance, then things get even better. Interior is also very nice and unusual (Space) appears. But in my opinion - still an ass pumped.

16. Honda CRV in skirts. Pretty not bad, but keep in mind - coming soon new model, I think it's worth the wait.

17. Citroen DS4 and DS3 - these wheelbarrows most spun girls and grandmothers. Real machine more women than men. But I sat in every word and can describe them - cool. Machines really are unusual, bright and stylish, with both inside and outside, but behind the wheel of such a number and ryushechek pimpochek can dazzled eyes. The machine is more like a decoration.

18. DS3. By the way, note that these two machines are recognized as the gayest in the polls themselves gay

19 Toyota Land Cruiser 100. Off-road modification

20. Land Rover

21. On Russian roads only with clearance and ride

22. Restoration and painting disks

24. Lada Grant! Finally, I sat there and ... pleasantly surprised. The machine does not cause rejection, seems quite. So what do you want something for 250 thousand wooden?

25. Putin's Kalina - it zadolbala ...

26. The new Chevrolet Aveo

27. Skoda Fabia. From the ordinary Fabia differs only bodywork

28. Analagichno with Skoda Octavia

29. Here, perhaps, my choice in this exhibition - Hyundai I30. To the surprise of the car is very pleased: beautiful appearance, nice and practical interior, rich equipment. In general, ohrenet give two and wrap

30. Hyundai I40 - the same as the I30, only sedan and a slightly different interior

31. He

32. And lastly - Nissan Juke. One word - shit.

33. It is the same.

I have everything, thank you for your attention.
Sorry, a little messed up, the number of photons is not 38, and 33.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting