Canada. Open Day at the police.

Passing a couple of weeks ago by the usual route to see here is a banner:

34 photos

Well, 26th and arrived. Taking the baby's armpit, I went to see, and it is certainly Well it is, the Open Day. The police ...

Background: Peel Region - Regional Association in Southern Ontario (Canada), a city Vklyuchaeschee Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon, with a total population of about 1 million 300 thousands people. As part of the police department in 1900, "a man in uniform" and 800 staff. In general, the third-largest police department personnel. The entire department is divided into divisions (divisions). And at number 11 Division now holds an open day. Well Well, we park, we go ... The first thing you see - new 2012 Dodge chardzher. Docha immediately behind the wheel ...

And this is how it looks from the inside. All personal belongings - factory performance, no samodelschiny. Zashischenny "laptop" from Panasonic, picked this one - everything is performed at five-plus.

Open Day - this means that anyone can come, sit, touch, pozadavat questions. All that "on display" - actually operating the machine device. Accompanied by a real police. This is a real, poliytseysky Harley. Docha as usual - just behind the steering wheel ...

Attention to the question ... "What's in a black box ?!» ©

The black box - the same laptop protected as in a conventional car politseskoy. On a question, a request, "Can open and take pictures?" - The answer was a look of surprise and the phrase "Of course!»

Here in fact - almost kind of first-person (biker). A bunch of bells and whistles and all sorts of prichindalov.

Next to the tales (such way only 5 for the whole department) - mini-exhibition of objects seized from zaderdzhannyh.

Go ahead - the car, the true purpose of which is and remains incomprehensible to me. But inside, television, refrigerator, steam generators and gasoline analyzer expiration and bodily fluids for alcohol, drugs and other.

And here is how this Open House (one of the sites) looks ...

We got to the department clearance. Where were viciously bitten robot manipulators are cleared.

Six-wheeled robot equipped with the latest technology. Controlled by a joystick. The two "pipe" on the face - apparently analyzer. Well, or something like that. Robot - left. Right - the driver for it.

Immediately next to all those who wish to get on the ... Although people I kidding ... all are invited to raise at least a protective suit sapper.

100 Pound (60 kilograms) without a helmet. Although essentially a suit sapper - a single mezanizm, napichkany electronics and wires. Control - on his left hand, like a predator. It is controlled by the light on the helmet (LED bulbs), radio, speaker volume, brightness and contrast in the glass of the helmet (nifiga not a joke). Filmed failed jammer was included

There are, it turns out, the police department is specially equipped vehicle to assist the water.

Underwater Recovery called.

And yes, the police, and ambulance pozharka - is essentially three services combined Community Safety Services to call one number - 911. Therefore - meet here a fire engine - it was not very surprising. We turn to this embodiment eyes raduyuschemu engineering ...

Generally it is a 32-meter mobile ladder for rescue (primarily of saving people and then quenching). Well, to put additional pumps ...

Then they sat Yeshe ... and then another ...

and as a result of additional gatherings and hanging prichindalov panel all these "more" was similar to the panel plane ...

That's how it looks complete. Fotkayut Parents of children who do not understand nifiga that m is - sit behind the wheel of this fire engine. (Uther avaricious man's tears)

Slowly Moves to physicians. Here's a vehicle picks up and takes the victims to the hospital ... There is no concept of "fast" in the Russian sense ... but it's a topic for another post. And yet - this machine. Inside it we look pozhzhe ...

But inside ... paramedikala nifiga interesting. The radio (in the APC!), Oxygen masks, bandages, hemostatic, defebrilyatora saw. In short - to a minimum. Although it's probably right ... but more on that another time.

Here's another from a different angle as the most open house looks (we do about it now, huh?)

An attempt to literally translate the contents of this Russian stand broken off about the language barrier.

In fact - if you called them n *** th (and you really they are) - call us, we will help (but what about those who have called for no reason ... I'll go the other day, peresproshu)

Well, here is the most interesting for me, but few spectacular stop. Nazyvetsya bullpen. Yeah, the camera pre-trial detention. More precisely - the camera.

At the entrance everyone, including employees, must give up their weapons. All points are reviewed. Camera - 2 6 girls and 4 boys. And two of the 4 boys - soderzhdaniya general, as I understand it - up to 6 people in the "room" and 2 - single. Cameras for girls - only single. No privacy, even if popisit-poop - all written on the camera

That's one of the cameras "for girls." As for cleanliness and order in terms of showing off to say Nitsche can not. No experience this, and well ...

Canada - International country. 140 nationalities within the Greater Toronto Area. Therefore, at the entrance to the bullpen - such plate ... tykaeshsya finger at what you see - and you provide a) an officer who speaks your language. b) free lawyer owning your own language. What happens if one does not find within 24 hours - I do not ask

Despite the open day in the room we were not allowed. With motivation - in this room WRITTEN everything.

In the room - an analysis of the suspect for the presence in the blood of every alien nomalno metabolic processes.

And here is the angle to the normal male (the one that up to 6 persons male sex) jail ...

Total we have. In the area in 120tys population - one police station. In one room where a maximum of 6 men in a heap, 2 tetenek and 2-violent boys. Here. Anyway - go to fresh air and immediately get into the tenacious paws wants to ride us into a paddy!

Preparing ...

Sit ...

We go, go.

The output doche allowed to write their own parking ticket to the real police car! Dali mega device, taught to write tickets. We gave a bunch sootvetstvuyushaya nishtyakov event and go home

But at home ... Cats! Two! Although there ... I came across only one ...

Well, according to tradition - the carpet!

Posted in [mergetime] 1338074218 [/ mergetime]

Thank you all, I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting