Motorcycle souvenir

Hello everyone, this time I again ordered the bike model Suzuki Bandit requested, but not required, "as it will, so be it" - the words of a man. I glanced at the photo, figured out what's what ... and time is running out, I think, okay, God bless him with Suzuki) I will do that work.
were ordered wheels for the future of the bike (in the words of his father) a professional turner, that's what happened))) Come on, hands like is, tweaked it, and thank you for it, grind them to sandpaper until sharpening, I had a couple of beers to drink) long one word.

This future-spoke, it seemed to me that the 5-rays on bikes very personal.

Oh, guys, do not break the topic of 40 photos will be, I'll let you know how to finish.
star cut and soldered in grinded drive, the same manipulation was carried out with different gear.

Fork copper pipes TZ, front panel minted sheet metal.

ran and looked at motorcycles in the internet, and not to do, it was decided to outline drawing)))) is not a pattern, just convenient to watch and do.

the final version of the wildly different from the figure for the worse or ludshe side - it is after you have me say)) made the frame at the bottom of the cubes - this is for fixing it.

Flame cylinder 2 at 500 cc)))

grind and mounted on the frame, with the box)

it was decided to do a complex tank shapes in the end I was sorry about this, the first drawing, or rather sketch)

the lower part is the same, only bigger and shifted back, now has a sidewall of one piece does not cut ... cut pieces and soldered everything, it took 3 hours to the tank, it was rubbing!

that's what happened, sharpened on emery, rubbed on the sides of the hole, and later completed yet, the main thing to collect all the pieces to look symmetry of the motorcycle.

That hole sanding.

Picture quality is not all, because his hands are dirty, the camera down and not particularly want to spoil. on this photo appeared three large nuts, I do not know that there is probably a part of the box or clutch))

rear, where the wheel, the so-called pendulum, I decided to do like HONDA VFR, it is only when the wheel with one hand holding me pokazalot it interesting.

view from the other side.

the tail is already cut, soldered, the truth is not processed.

future bank of the exhaust system.

back to the tank. I've got a copper sheet, it is thinner than a sheet of notebook, he decided to close up the hole it, but tin anyway haunt seams course completely zapolirovat, so I already regret that so much time has killed the tank and the "herd" not clean.

tank in place, the tail in place, you need to hook up the exhaust system, in order to look at the big picture.

held a pipe under the floor, the second was decided to attach to the first and second lead pipe. here it is short).

more photos footy, I apologize in advance. here it seems I have something corrected, I do not remember anymore, but just take a photo, so it was something important)

and that the sidewalls do not know how it occurred to me to do them, but I'm pleased with the result)

in large nuts soldered ball bearing found in the garage of the two-level chainsaws, they fit harmoniously into the engine, it seems to me, has become like a))) well, and this protection gap has closed, I liked the result.

here's another picture.

Time is running out as the kapets ... very fucking course. final touches done really in a hurry, because the bike has to fly in the Amur region) top view.

headlights, running boards, steering wheel in place, how could so polished, but painted in a light color, wasted ink tank ... one hell everything in sight, it had to be putty, putty, but ... time is time.

back view.

motor, is not it handsome? )))

Well, in the state of painted some pictures, I'm very sorry that this colored ...

Well, probably enough, this last, please do not kick or trolling)))
For me, it turned out byuel or Ducati Monster))) thanks for all the Zelenka.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting