Parachute jump in 90 years and without legs (photo)

Our elders give odds young. 90-year-old Alexei Mikheyev of Dokuchaevsk (Donetsk region) lost his leg at Stalingrad, but this circumstance and age did not prevent him to make a parachute jump.

On the level of 3600, a full minute of free flight and 4 minutes under the canopy.

Kostya writes in his blog:

Hi! 3 years ago I watched a 87-year veteran of the Dokuchaevsk exercised their heart's desire and jumped c parachute jump from 3,600 meters. The other day he repeated his record (no one seems on the continent did not dare prodelyvat such things at his age), and again I was lucky to be there. Today in our newspaper published an article with a dull picture, so let em are cards that I liked the most. All pep! And, I forgot to say - my grandfather in addition no one leg - the result of being wounded in the battle of Stalingrad. In general, a unique person, would write about him a lot and nice, but I can not. But the pictures - it please.

15 photos

Taken from pauluskp
Photos and report Constantine Bunovskogo

12. The son and grandson watching airplane taking off

From myself - I am very grateful to these people for our freedom, and my heart is filled with joy, that though in his old age, still managed to fulfill his dream and conquer the sky.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting