"The Soviet wallpaper"

We drove with my restriction to a new apartment. Make repairs and pokleit in all rooms standard wallpapers, wanted me for the hall of a "cascade". I'm sick of the boring wallpaper a la "roses and flowers" wanted art-house in the Soviet. In short, I wanted to use instead of the default wallpaper in the hallway ... the newspaper. As earlier under normal pasted wallpaper
What came out of it, to judge you, but I will say that some friends look at us as people with a greeting, so I'm ready for anything.
Then he will understand why.
For wallpaper we used the newspaper "of all time", if I may say so. Some we bought at a kiosk, others ordered by mail through the owner of the old press.
26 photo.

General view

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th
We live in Germany. This is the way. Therefore, the wallpaper as you noticed specific. So, since his student activities at the history department, I stumbled once on the reprint of The Times newspaper of Nazism in Germany in the same booth. The Germans publish this newspaper as a source with an introduction of the time. It seemed to me very interesting and useful for general education.
Pokleit wallpaper so that the eye level is more or less interesting articles that our guests can read here, stepping into the hallway.

8th
It is not I trace the red, so it was initially. "New York Times" was a reprint of one edition of the newspaper «Zeitungszeugen» - The Times newspaper of Nazism.

9th

10th

11th
Title of the article "The final words of the Führer»

12th

13th

14th
evribadi Loves Fuhrer

15th
This English newspaper ads for 65 year. We bought it for pennies on the mail

Source:

Tags