What to do under the nuclear wave?

Writes blogger ulter1or:

In this post we will focus on an abandoned bomb shelter is quite interesting with its highlight.

For a long time I've seen a lot of things in civil defense facilities. There were radio parts stores it, and woodworking shop. Of course, this does not comply with a certain standard. Just imagine: the war begins, you are running a shelter - but where? At the warehouse radidetaley? Fun, Well.
In fact, the theme is not so much Fidler shelters now, with the development of the metro, when you need to hide it in the subway. Whether it is a large man-made accidents, war or the end of the world - the subway.
So what about the objects of defense of the "free-standing air-raid shelters" can speak from a historical perspective.

I hasten to cover the topic - what to do in the shelter? First you need to get there. In all other cases, we have used the civilian entrance for people, but today we are all illegal - infiltruemsya the ventilation shaft.
45 photos
Yes Yes Yes. Under the body of his partner is seen heater. Rusty heater abandoned object. It turned out to open the heater - it's not the most fun thing we do. Directly underneath the trunk without stairs without steps and without meaning. Rope saves us. And ...
Omit details penetration, just imagine that I am standing in the middle of the main hall for concealable.

Yes, my feet IS. And it is - a punching bag. Yes, I'm standing in the middle of the boxing ring to the shelter, but what is most interesting - it's not fight club, no training ground for boxers and even warehouse. This, ladies and gentlemen, during your leisure merry breeding 5 different radiation meters higher.
All of you have correctly understood. If suddenly you happen to wait anything in this place - you will not have much choice what to do. Definitely not to be, but this choice is - strictly from one channel: physical preparation.

You can catch up, download the press, boxing pear, barbell and many other things!

There are wall bars, dumbbells, barbells.

And gloves, and shoes.

It would be logical to find out why the place is abandoned and is not used as a warehouse, or as an object of defense in general. Let me explain - on the floor mushrooms grow all the paper on the walls - moldy, not only paper and not only on the floor - boxing gloves at the same track. It is not followed at all, and if anyone comes, only to back vent - some sort of piece of iron lattice! But it intruders never stopped.

If, yes if only - on the floor b grow mushrooms.

Casting a last glance in the direction "of inviting" to his "Boris" I'll tell you about the structure of the object itself.

At the information booth hangs a lot of useful things.

But we are interested in a specific scheme - object.

An offshoot of the right - the main passage to the object, sluice gates.

In the upper left corner - the emergency exit, as a gateway, but this time the usual germodveri.

The way people design this bomb shelter was either humorous or loved everything bright and colorful. Hermas here because of all the colors of the rainbow just.

The main hall for concealable:

Item management and classroom GO:

Information posters on the protection of the population:

Sanitaryware:

Tablets, puts on the surface in case of a threat:

And smoothly flowing for quite an interesting part, technical, say - that the object must be ventilated, the air - filtered, electricity - produced. It's time to go to the CCF (filter - plenum) and Diesel - generator.

Filter ventilation ustnovki - HLF. We remember designer seekers and see that they are yellow - blue.

Actually, for herma - ventilation system. Air flows through the pipes in the HLF, and then spreads throughout the facility.

Water heater for the very herma heats the air before being fed into the tube.

Electronic monitoring of the PV system and DES.

Outside, there is another room - DES, where is a partner.

Moving just there. As it should be - DES compartments separated from the technical and from the object itself germodveryu.

Diesel:

The tanks kept behind the diesel fuel.

We were about to leave, but suddenly "Boris" ran up to us and decided to hug goodbye)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting