As I lyublyu Sberbank

Love all our people to Sberbank has long been known, ever since the savings banks. On the one hand it is the largest bank. And once the largest, it can afford something there afford. I do not mean the freezing of accounts. No. I'm talking about service.
Service I never liked this. Queues stuffiness. Conditioners somehow impenetrable on the other side of the glass. And we in turn ... And they do not care to us.
But suddenly branch of Sberbank closed for repair. The announcement says that a couple of months there will be a modern office to work with clients. Really? We will be a step up, and maybe get lucky and even higher?
And the office was opened. Several ATMs are working around the clock. It's nice of course, but ATMs do not accept payments, and only give out the cash.
I want to show you the process, but I'm a bank forbidden to shoot at the camera down, so will show the picture, which was able to download from the Internet. Do not break. After the second Juha can comment.
And now in the operating room, to take a turn, you do not need to shout "Who is the last?" It is necessary to press the appropriate button on the terminal and get a check number.
As all looked before.

And to take a turn now need a special terminal to receive such a card

If before the turn to the window I had to take a breath and stand in the back. And you could look over his shoulder to someone who pays, but now the conversation payer teller going alone without witnesses. Ie quietly. It looks like this.

But the trick is that all of the hundreds of people in the frame is not climbed. The queue is now just a crowd, standing on the sidelines. However, now you can not hold on to someone, and just sit and watch out for their check number on the scoreboard.

All this is great, but ...

I picked up the check at the terminal in place. The terminal looks like this:

At the terminal, I chose "Taxes and Fees utilities" (do not look at their picture there, at the terminal they were). And I got my check for all. Now, for an hour staring at the scoreboard. Wait! He went to the window, politely greeted, showed their payments ... and was told that taxes and utility bills are paid only through the terminals !!! And why should I then recorded it on utility bills and taxes? The answer was a gesture, "there Terminals» !!!
And there is another place!

The truth at the terminal, and them in my office as much as 4 pieces, are specially trained counselors. They are, in fact, perform knopkonazhimatelstvo that we mere mortals do not bother learning the interface and not slow turn. Thanks for that.
I defend another thirty minutes to give the documents of payment. They say that beauty, I've got six receipts amounting to about 10 000 tax receipts and five utilities. Pokolduy.

Posted in [mergetime] 1356729229 [/ mergetime]
She looks up and says that the terminal receives the money, but the change does not and will not accept coins. None of these functions in a modern terminal! I give it two notes on the 5000 rubles and receipts. Like, you're the expert here - cool as you know. As a result, she ran five times to change the box office windows denominations, as each payment was to be held separately, and the surrender of the device did not give, but the proposed transfer to the rest of my phone number. And it is for each receipt. And our payment, you know, always a penny. So I filled up at the same time their phone number almost as many as 200 rubles. At the same time he heard from the queue, I'm a freak moral, because it already pinned the six remaining payments receipts ... I left to do in the other place.

Oh and yuh need a banking service ????

I'm all talk. You can discuss.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting