First impressions about China as a place to relax

Tired of all tired and we decided to go with a girl for the most popular resort in China - 三亚 市 (Sanya) on the island of 海南岛 (Hainan). Under the cut - impressions of the trip and a few tips, if someone decides to try out China as a place to stay).
As usual tourist reports are boring and monotonous (I'm on the beach, I drink beer, etc.), I specifically rented places that may be of interest to the general public. Well, a couple of thoughts on the subject are present. I hope you enjoy.
The title photo is not mine, for fans to check Gugl.Kartinki on dirt.

There are about 20 photo

To get to Hainan in two ways. You can get on a plane and get him in the Sanya and can be done fucking long journey with a lot of transplants and the use of the ferry, with the search for bus stations, railway stations, ports, etc. Since a minimum of things (one bag), there is no problem with the language, a new adventure on the fifth point and want to find a particular no danger, then the second option was chosen. The first - it gets to 海安 - ferry port to Hainan. It was late at night, but the scope, the queue of trucks and buses, the crowds are impressive.

The port does not sleep, day or night. Generally, the logic I do not understand the Chinese government. Distance between Hainan and the mainland - about 70 kilometers. A stream of cars and trains do not stop for a minute. Easier to build the bridge. Especially the experience of building bridges ocean already have - 37-kilometer bridge in Qingdao two years as work.
I read a bit stunned by his audacity. Life in China teaches to that built everything soaring and without regard to costs. Maybe a year or two ...

The cost of the ferry - 42 yuan, a half hour we are in the capital city of Hainan Province - 海口 (Haikou). Already beginning to be felt the heat (about 25 degrees (remember, the month of January in the street)). At two o'clock in the morning finding a hotel (120 RMB per night for two people near the port) bedding. In the morning we move out in search of how to get to Sanya. That is what the morning Haikou.

To get to the station, it is necessary to change three buses. Generally, trolley buses and trams in China is somehow not taken root - all buses yes subway. It must be its reasons.
In general, about the adventures of a foreigner traveling through China on their own without a guide and firms can be described indefinitely. At every step they are.
Waiting for the bus in Haikou

And finally we reached. Here it is, the station 海口 东 站 (Haikou East) ... By the way, as I wrote in the topic of the originality of the variety of names of places here are no different. If the city is more than one station, a 100% chance they will be called "North", "West", "East" and "South»

In general, buildings in the center of Haikou is very, very dense. And when the question arose of the construction of high-speed railway (within obschekitayskoy program until 2015 to link all provincial capitals high-speed rail links, the latest of which was the harbinger railway road Guangzhou-Beijing, 2,500 km in 8 hours) in Haikou place just was not. < br /> Chinese designers have found a way. It's that simple. Raise the railway station and all the way to the city limits on the 15-meter long flyover. How much then took concrete, steel, labor and money - I do not know. But no need to waste time on trifles. In something cool, something "good money after bad»

And 300 kilometers from Sanya over and hour and a half we are here. At the exit of the train (this happened a week ago, I remind) breathe warm air schurishsya from the bright sun, and you know - krutyak ...
Even the railway station is made in bright resort-style, in contrast to the conventional gray concrete and glass).
The price of the train - 84 yuan.

Naturally, the first thing we go to look for a hotel. Here they are inexpensive, like everything else in China. We paid 130 yuan a night for DBL, without breakfast. Well, that settled, we go there for the sake of what, in fact, and have come - by the sea.
The first beach where we came close to our hotel - 三亚 湾. Disadvantages - a lot of people and shallow sea (like when you go, go and dive all does not work). But the joy of what you are by the sea, overshadowing disadvantages.

The second beach - 亚龙湾 - the best beach in the whole Hainan. This Statement travel reservation. To live there - terribly sad, but to come to the beach, and then return to the city - quite wow.
There is the largest concentration of Russian tourists. Perhaps because of the direct flight to Moscow, Khabarovsk, Novosibirsk, etc. I am a long time did not meet with their compatriots, and when he heard Russian speech was glad to chat. Half an hour later I escaped.
That's not blaming anyone, just explain to me ... Why does the Europeans and Americans met the Chinese would say 4 out of 5 people. From the Russian - no one. And then funny to hear complaints from Russian that a kilo of tangerines they pay thirty yuan. No, why are complex before the trip to learn twenty words and carry a phrase book. No, bleat, scream and swear the best sellers on the Russian (so many times seen), drinking vodka and beer on the beach (all nonsense), and for two weeks (!!!) will not get out of the hotel ... Okay, enough ... < br />

And in the evening on the beach, too, have something to do. Money for electricity in China is not spared, and all the buildings are illuminated. This newly built hotel (very expensive here).

Well, in general in Sanya is what to do in the evenings. Nightlife here is represented by numerous bars, restaurants, etc. - All standard for the resort town.
More brag - I bought this morning to Taobao currently Nikon D3100 + 18-55mm Kit. Cost set at $ 400. Now, finally, my report will be removed on the phone, and it was possible to take photos like this - being played with shutter speed, Aperture, white balance, etc.

What else is nice Sanya - so it's seafood. Almost every restaurant have here such here aquariums, fish of which 20 minutes brings you to the table

But the biggest market + seafood restaurant here. I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. the cheapest prices.

These are the public toilets here. By the way, as elsewhere in China, they are free. It seems easier to keep the toilets than to suffer the stench ...

Actually, besides the beach, lobster and sun nothing more interesting here is not present. Therefore, lain in the sun for a week, to roll on jet skis, scuba dive, we went back. Here is the panoramic view from the ferry Haikou.

With such people have to travel together. You look at their faces - the same gang © Alyosha Popovich. In general, China's nobody to be afraid, Gopnik and robbers here not as a class. However, there is the risk of being tortured to death, questions and requests to be photographed ...

And finally, the miracle by which the trip would not have been possible, because to go to - terribly sad and boring. Some are already familiar with it from previous reports. Hello from 王婉婷
End hopefully much was not boring. Thank you all for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting