Army of deferral.

8 photos, description, thoughts and quotes of great people.

Well, where to start ... with the fact that in January we were moved to another part. While we were driving at night on the train the army has changed. Epaulets on the shoulders, socks. Over the past thanks to the Minister of Defence, I was with my 49 hard to find these socks. And then all of these socks, they are just great. As part of the new masks. That now looks like an owl ... soldiers of the Russian army.

I went already the 9th month of service ... as. time flies. The most interesting, is now in the army really teach. Shoot, run, business experts. Dining here is much better.

The area of ​​the new part of the mountainous ... but quite nice and windy. Service has gone easier. Increasingly I remember home.

you're fucked! You have to put in piles and tanks! Tanks! move. our captain.

Who fuck in the rain and mud, our glorious relationship ... snow - 23 Celsius we do link to the ROS.

you have me right now, sharpening ohueete attack. Art. with t-sheriff.

So many are now writing that the soul does not need in the barracks. Do not know, we've got a smoking room and the shower and the toilet, everything is there. Do you want to go Isti, you want to go pomoysya. Mattresses are now new, not cotton, and the square, rectangular paralonovym. Life in the army since the beginning of the year has changed radically. But it is not about that right now. Communication in Africa and it is communication, 159 repair station ...

You nepobrilsya why ?, And why? .. Yes you ohueli platoon not muster vebatsya, quite resolved ... to Mr. clubs.

XXI Century blah ... the local switch. Generally the most reliable kind of thing I've ever seen. The device is like a bicycle, and provides a link.

aah ... shit, we burn! shisharik fucking ... our avenue to

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting