One day an electrician - migrant

For a long time, as much as from September of that year, I wanted to show a typical day marine electrician - migrant worker, working in a foreign company.

On the shore, I - a creative person, a web designer, a former cyber-Goth, emo ex, former punk fan of American cars of the 1960s - 1970s and the scandalous opposition fotoblogger-living it in Vladivostok, in Khabarovsk. "The creative class" in general. However, this does not prevent me from making the seas electric craft electrician - bulbs friend ^ _ ^

44 photos via tanzewatte

2. This Alice Margatroid of "Toho Project": thanks to the heroine of this game series, I - unlike many boys - do not miss the girls in long voyages. In general, my relationship with the girls are extremely complex, it is better not to talk about it.

3. And this is my tester, with him, I did not sleep ... My work shift begins with him, even an hour before the change can pull me, if somewhere in the galley automatic knock out.

4. Prior to 8:00 need to have time to eat breakfast a couple of cookies, change clothes and go on tour.

5. Shoes to the engine room - separate to the butter and oil over all decks not trample:

9. Korean robe issued boatswain, I shore. From 9:00 to dinner - the most "dirty" work in the morning and I get dressed in horrible:

10. My Face closeup:

11. My Workshop:

13. Steamboat - 1983, year of construction, however, GDR'ovsky.

15. Some cabins abandoned and bombed:

19. Some showers killed:

20. WC all the horror that:

22. Prior to the dinner still a half hour.

- Under the bottom ceiling climb!

23. - There sensors!

25. Steamer 1983, year of construction, if that.

26. Before lunch for another ten minutes.

27. Currency change a few countries - in the case will have an opportunity to hit the road to the beach. And in tubes amusing shapes - Korean toothpaste I bought sisters ^ _ ^

28. After lunch - break, which can be devoted to reading. Text files - and with lyrics, and chords, and articles, and opposition publications, and classic works - I have one folder on the heap:

29. 14:00 to 16:00 - "clean" work, change into overalls Korean:

30. In general, the "clean" operation - on the open deck, this time - replacing a button to open the hold and falling apart with age:

32. Guys, free running watch, go fishing:

33. - The water drained from the falshtruby!

34. lebёdochnoy - muhota:

35. chekerskoy - Mosquito:

36. The clock - 16:40, shift comes to an end and soon dinner. Do an audit of bulbs, lamps and starters still enough, we order them in time we, electrical - lights each:

37. At 19:20, after dinner, I was about to break, but not a bit of it ... I had to climb the mast to the top - there is light at the top-end fire burned:

39. No, I still fail get on top of the mast and arm ^^

Yes, a safety belt on me was all as expected.

40. At 20:00 you can finally relax already, now just do not pull. To change into civilian clothes, walked around the stern, breathe the sea air.

41. Since, already dark, I see the lights on the banks of a Japanese town, trying to catch wi-fi amplifier using Chinese and improvised. But to no avail ...

42. Some of the things that I go in their spare time, throw in the washing machine:

43. Late in the evening - the perfect time to look for something, films and TV series have me with not a lot, but to me this would be enough:

44. And then, you can sleep, in an amicable way possible and with noutom go to bed, turning off the lights and looking "Voshebnitsu Madoka" in the dark. Once upon a time, in my childhood, I liked the second part of the trilogy of "Mad Max" with the lights off to watch ...

Adios

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting