Omsk

Maximum apolitical. Just a shame for the motherland and for us with you.
It is very difficult for me to post. I've been thinking how to write everything, not to offend anyone and accurately convey to a large audience his thoughts. I hope the reader will be attentive and try to understand me. Today we will talk about Omsk. And in general about any city in Russia. After all, this post could be called "Barnaul" or "Novosibirsk" and photos would be about the same.

Will be 44 photos

01. The first thing I saw was the view from the window version of Komsomolskaya Pravda, where we had a press conference. I take this opportunity to say hello to the wonderful Omsk journalists.

02. This frame I did last year. If you look at Omsk from the plane, probably half of the square is the usual one-storey rural development, or, as is sometimes referred to these neighborhoods, "private sector".

03. Bottom Omsk looks. Not the center of the city, of course, but not the suburbs.

05. Modern architecture Omsk.

06. It is not modern architecture.

07. Historic Monuments ... In this crumbling house also inhabited. People would be happy to be a barn was demolished and relocated them, but unfortunately, in this shed almost 100 years ago, was the headquarters of the uprising. Now this has become a monument to the barn, and it can not be demolished. There is no running water and sewage systems, but there is historical memory.

08. Well, people live here is very emotional.

09. Locals.

10. In Omsk, very dirty.

11. That right is very ...

12. City in places like one big dump.

13. This pattern can be seen in many poor countries in Africa

14. In fact, the problem of garbage in the city is very serious.

15. It simply ceased to clean up in many areas.

16. If before the trucks went through the day, but now they do not have weeks. People write letters to the president, complaining, and at this time the wind carries bags in the city, and in the dumps breed rats and stray dogs.

17. This is a common street on the outskirts. People take out the garbage to the curb, where he lies. Nobody cleans.

18. It looks like a poorer area ...

19. It looks like another region richer.

20. When I put the photo here on Saturday, many Omsk I began to talk about the fact that the snow came down recently, so a lot of garbage. Friends, a question for you, you trash bags, bottles and boxes on the sidelines of the sky falling? And here the snow at all?

21. Playground.

22. Corner civilization.

24. One of the households had a promising tablet.

25. Yard, made by United Russia, was little different from the rest of the households, well, maybe a little bit cleaner. The main attraction of the yard - a huge puddle in which the boys were playing with a cat corpse.
 - Look, it Murzik! - To me cheerful boy ran up and pointed to some black cloth - that's my cat! She disappeared a week ago, and now we've found it!
 - Look, Uncle, it Murzik! - Fun grabbed another boy - Shoot her! Shoot faster, until he again did not run away!

Murzik, or rather what's left of it, has to run exactly was not going anywhere. Ten meters from the guys were strange trunk and drank beer from a two-liter bottles.

- Victor! Victor, shit! I'm uebu you! I begged him not to shout so loudly - one of the trunks start to wheeze displeasure in Vitina side. As I understand it, it was Vitina mom or older sister. Understand the age of the body was impossible. Guys subsided a bit and continued to play with the cat's corpse.

- What is a cat? It's a rag, - the guys approached the girls, playing nearby ...
 - Yeah, a rag! Have a cloth may be foot ?! - Outraged Victor,
 - And the teeth !, - said Vitin each.

It really was Murzik, or rather what was left of it. And the large pool in the backyard really was the main attraction for the local children.

26. However, it may seem that I specifically chose some horrible suburbs and in the center of the city is much better. In the center is really a bit better at it and the city center. There is no dumping, the trees do not hang bags, but still, even in the center of impermissible dirty. Along either side of the road are piles of earth and mud. Now dry and over the roads is a light mist of dust, which the residents breathe. The roads are not dirty by the fact that Omsk was winter, and the fact that the mayor of "strong business executive".

27. This shift in Lenin Street. Now someone is probably going to write me a bad time about the visit and about the fact that soon all will be removed.

28. This picture I took last year on May 30 when all bloomed and smelled. As can be seen, not clean. And the year is not being.

29. The central street.

30. Cozy shop on the main street.

31. Switch to the heart. Wooden pallet here is for when it rains you can go through the mud. You seriously believe that one of the central streets of the city might look like?

32. City Center.

37. Remember the famous promenade Omsk?

38. It ran Godzilla and left huge holes in the tile.

39. Normal mayor would be the first thing repaired embankment is put lights, benches and urns planted to shrubs and trees would make a normal resting place for the residents ... do you think that made Dvorakovsky? He just closed the quay wall. All. Now, people are not only at risk of falling into huge pits, they are also forced to climb over fences to walk somewhere.

40. Unfortunately, the walk is really dangerous. Many wells is broken glass. One shudders to think what would happen if a child to accidentally fall through. And why are the pits on the waterfront? Because the winter? Or maybe in Omsk mentality of some special? And it can Varlamov, a villain, specifically looking for dirt? No, just the city as there were no host or not.

41. Omsk very depressed town.

42. Unfortunately, it is.

43. In Omsk there is a tradition fence off yards fences.

44. Stop.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting