The long history of the tablet.

I want to share an experience that has got to be repaired plates on his favorite site, poking around here for a long time but to his post recently decided, for what and eV.
But the story is not just about repairing, and communicating with his "beloved" by mail, on the kote (like a cat, what is the position without them), on the curves Koryavko sites and idiots.

There will be many bukovok Fotov and 27, which, as is usually done on the screwdriver, then a pack of cigarettes.

It all started with the fact that our home favorite who has always considered our house his and our only means of food "dance" on the tablet Acer.ovskom daughter in her absence and turning the table to split the last touch screen, whereupon the latter stops responding tytsane Koryavko for themselves and become isolated in their virtual world.

Yes, the problem itself

Since the tablet was bought not so long ago in one of the offices of "The Messenger" wife accordingly decided to pass it in for repair, as the damage was mechanical in Koshkina fault, I immediately realized that free, he will not, but humbled, since work takes me all the time, but sleep. But what awaited us in the connected bluntly put me into shock. I have to say that the tablet was purchased during which the shares and has managed to 14,990 rupees. In a connected, we have taken the tablet, and the words should be sent to the Ancient took him about a week later it's sms say so and so service department figured out !!! attention to the problem in a week (before that no one there did not understand what was going on) and issued a resolution saying the repair will cost 15,000 rupees .................. Here quiet shock, respectively, this service has been sent forward demanding the return of Tablet computers. And yet a week later it's sms that Tablet computers connected again in the office and we can pick it up, but here we were billed for 800 rupees, for diagnosing the problem (I precipitate, but no money, they refused to return it).

Then I started to pick ðóíåò and kitaynet searching stitch tablet (Acer Iconia tab A200) and I realized that for the tablet is almost impossible, in about a week on any forum found a mobile phone number, via short SMS conversation and went to the site of one company I do not know whether it is advertising, and whether it is permitted to say so here Yap sayt.Gde I ordered my right stёklyshko reluctantly, since online shopping is not my prerogative, but communication with our almost reduced to obtain subpoenas. Company salesman worked with pre-paid through Sberbank Alfabank or Yandex Money, BEAC and alpha at my circulation rose to a standstill, and remembering that I, too, there is the Internet a purse, I push my way in is another branch connected as in fact be remembered and dearly "love" and refill your account with 4020 rupees, and he returned home he tried to pay them, but damn it was not enough 78 cents)))) imagine the face of the girl who took my 4 kilos ruplya when I asked dokinut another, all connected looked at me because it was in the 11 the morning of the day and of the buyers I was one.
By the way the supplier to the company, I have no complaints, worked accurately and efficiently. But here in the case it entered service EMS Russian Post, and then began tracking. Often I ran across a site megamatritsy:

But in the end done.

The most interesting thing started when a messenger knocked on my door in the house was just my thirteen year old daughter, who is the Geist managed to deliver a package that I got to see a stupor, see for yourself in what form she reached:

In this mail is delivered GLASS:

And before I realized immediately why ghouls vtyuhal sending my daughter who does not yet have a passport, and immediately merged. Imagine what state I was opening it:

And thanks to the seller of the company probably was a miracle (if they also take this opportunity to convey yapovtsy them great PASIP)

Packing they worked.

Pupyrchatoy film for calm, they are not spared.

But it is with great pupyrkami, and they do not burst.

Photo 13

And here it is WHOLE glass email was lucky, although I do not know what would do otherwise.

damn, how to remove a second time?

Of course, I'm sorry, but Fotov tearing old broken stitch I do not, because I never thought that I would do this post on Yap, but I corrected))).
Then I kept going, then it or not, well, at least in size, keep in mind I'm not an electronics repairman and, as a simple driver. And all just umnu)))

And as I tore off the glass unceremoniously course slap Koryavko matrix and my prints looked like a daddy to our district, not think of anything else, I began to breathe on the matrix and clean it like so fleece that naryl from my better half. And it brought the desired results.

We put in place stёklyshko trail pulling in the right hole.

And connect it. There is a hairdryer which filmed all balked Sori for quality.

Connect the power supply to the plate, why he did not want to turn on itself, but more on that later.

Indicator lights.

And he earned !!!

Touch reacted normally.

And no complaints.

Bolts screwed into place. Their pancake as such can not see, but believe their 4 pieces.

And I put the panels that face and hide the bolts.

quality of a pack of cigarettes kills (((

After that passers-by stёklyshku hairdryer, pressing cloth to lay double sided tape and stick pokachestvenney.

Posted in [mergetime] 1368777010 [/ mergetime]
It would seem that here it is a victory Krivorukov repairman, but this tablet otchebuchit new task, as he long ago was not included and not recharge, charge its batteries fell through the floor and refused to work without the charger, with the battery charge did not take, even after I left it recharged more than a day.
Again began picking the Internet in search of solutions to problems.
The first article (http://planshetcomp.ru/ne-zarjazhaetsja-planshet.html)для true master just killed me, see for yourself. They radically solved the problem.
The second article (http://avfree.idhost.kz/index.php?article215/tablet-battery)была much higher quality, but take advantage of their advice, I did not hurry up, because I was afraid that the result of my Koryavko can disperse the desired. < br /> But here's a brief third (http://xn----7sbbulbgbedozxxmm4h.letnick.com/poleznoe/?id_109=477) note all agreed, and after 20 minutes of switching off switch and plug my battery vydёrgivany realized what could be worse and started cheerfully take charge !!!
All ATP for the attention of me EVERYTHING !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting