Body repair. Alignment door ... a file

It will show flattening with a file. Unusual technique, but there is quite a long time.

Will be 20 photos.

Such is toyotka. Quite a rare machine, with parts problema.vosstanavlivaem this.

zazorchik the headlamp ran

metal bent next to the glass, working alongside dangerous, I will cut out.

frame door also suffered

glass to cut the strings, all the excess before it took off.

then I tried to knock the frame into place with a hammer through a wooden spacer. I think fast rise, but it was not there. outdoor pad door raspakovyvatsya and start peeling off from the frame.

will have to be welded. We clean everything from paint to bare metal, so that the welding does not stink of burning, and the spotters have to work there.

I drill a hole almost through the outer cover and boil together with the frame

all we can safely continue vykalachivat, the frame is at the same time with an overlay.

Kant took the door right radius of a lantern, but there is no gap. all the metal is still in the pit

continue using spotter welded nails and rough to get more room.

crude extract obtained after this ugly picture with cones, holes

You can certainly do without a spotter was and squeeze inside montazhki, but since I have it work for them. he greatly facilitates the work.

And now about the actual file. So he paired with support.

how it works and why the file will now describe.
we press on the support inside the pit, and outside rattling the entire area of ​​a file. beating a file is not in vain, notching that it does not have a metal spill. ie metal is stretched and kept its status of a file in the strike zone, which eliminates unnecessary hlopun poyavleie. file as opposed to the hammer has a large area of ​​impact, and makes extra holes

I walked on again all over the plane

and again somewhat, until a perfectly flat surface

Malaria is the owner of the other place, so squirted acid soil that drove and rust is not the word.

More

Well, like everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting