R.I.P. MTV. Nostalgia post

The fact that the Russian MTV going to close, wrote last year, including on Yap.
Many recognize that it is necessary and justified.

Today, MTV officially ceased to exist, and was reborn as the entertainment channel of dubious quality "Friday»

I will continue to talk about how management has led to a complete channel operators, but simply suggest you remember the face of the very MTV, which was a cult.

Will 6 photos, please do not break!

1. Tutta Larsen

Now, an exemplary mother of two children Tanya Romanenko, was a leading example of informality and rebellion. Nose rings, tattoos on the body, short hair.
Leading Gear "Day whim" and "Adrenaline»

2. Tanya Gevorgyan
Young and seductive muse MTV, program host "Evening whim", "Stillisimo" is now working on the channel ... Culture!

3. Shelest and Komolov

The pair worked together VJs resilient and outside the channel, but they will remember us in the first place as the leading "Good morning" and the program "New Athletics' consistently began provocative words Shelest:" Hey, fat women and wimps! »

4. Alexander A.

The monument itself, zamaterevshy Alexander Medvedev, the permanent captain NEWS UNIT, organized a family row of herself and her son

5. Jan Churikov

What are the 12 angry spectators without Jana? Guide me, but that Jan was the first and best person transmission

6. Vasya Strelnikov

With all due respect to the talented Rybovu, Bob was the first voice of Russian MTV '90s and early 2000s. The tone and the immortal "Loch - a fate" brought it all to the history of the cult TV

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting