Body repair. Sorrento, repair a broken face

Repair Sorento, side impact. What was the accident is unknown, come polurazobrannom. According to the owner of the car was in place at the time of the accident, the blow was not strong. After the measurements revealed that the stretcher was in place, only afield spars and plastic smashed a lot. Incidentally than modern cars, the plastic more and more, quickly pull that will not)))
The most worthless, that the culprit, a taxi driver, said owner gastrobayter directly on the site, except that it benefits insurance that does not shine. CASCO is not ... In general, full popados. The only thing that pleases the safety car was not damaged.

Will be 35 photos

red lines marked where to stand spars. offitsiale to KIA repair spars denied, in fact, they are right, but it meant zatotalit car, simply write it off. weighing what the bent portion as does not affect the driving performance of the car, but only serve as fasteners for attachments at your own risk decided to restore. rigidity of thinking repair does not change. and God forbid, of course, the next time an accident they will fulfill your 100%

close right spar

Left.

is installed on the slipway and begin to put in place. tightens right spar

spar bent badly was organized yet pulled the fold. I tried various shots in front and to the side, so the stocks normally cracked, bent as a result of a stack :(

the piece had to be amputated and align separately. I cut up the internal amplifiers spar, only the front part of a disarmed

sawed-off piece, seen good room. in fact you can get on the site using the old antiquated method of heating the metal at the site of the fracture. but it is as it is not on Feng Shui.

I straightened the folds and grab at outdoor stands semiautomatic

the view from the other side of the spar. seam have boil and treated with anticorrosive primer

box spar is welded and has a stiffness. Now you can hold out the missing millimeters to the size of the factory

view away

it is time the left side member, so looked to repair ...

Side

otsverlival landing pad and align separately, at the same time will have access to the hall. it turned out.

this kind of gain to stand still on the factory size spars

but when trying to estimate the plastic TV, not the same place it fasteners. just hold out

a little to the other side

You can close the hood and assess the gaps.

put lights

view from the side. all stretched out on the factory size diagonally, horizontally and vertically, but final assembly is still making adjustments

and that the pieces of the new bumper. its main mass is made up of two such raskoryaku

they are the same)))

but if they seal together, they are transformed into something similar to a bumper

I put on typewriter

I look to the right

I look to the left. zazorchiki normal, even taking into account possible adjustments

at this stage of my work on cars is completed. Unfortunately I did not paint it, but the pictures do have time.
that's ready to paint spars

gruntuyustya

Perhaps the most expensive part of the whole repair. This new attachments.

One piece of wire off and lost in an accident on the left headlight pulled a piece of wire worth 15 tr lights the way, too, both new and fastening them were broken, although they remained intact

photo of six months after the repair

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting