We are moving in the right direction?

Last night, returning from Moscow time, came across not so much very much curious road event in the application "Yandex Maps" as the fact that the first time I saw a comment from representatives of our law enforcement agencies.

via Marlboro via varfa

After what he saw I drove all thought and realized that it would be great to be able to report incidents directly to DPS through this or a similar application. Among the features, which could be:

Authorized comments from the members of our law enforcement system (I am not talking about that with them there chatik play, but at least on duty "information received" should be).

Ability to upload photos / videos mechanism similar to the Instagramm (it's not about the social. Network with ruffles and trinkets, and, in fact, the possibility of a formal request / appeal to the Traffic Police).

Mandatory binding to the GPS, sending a photo / video.

And if you still dream about using the application in the context of so-called "augmented reality" and the subsequent interaction with all sorts of Google Glass'ami then in general a truly fantastic opportunities loom.

But that's as far as I'm thinking more and more convinced that at this point in time such a project - not possible.

Firstly, having a handy tool that fits in your pocket jeans - will come out a huge amount "internet warriors", which will begin immediately to bombard the "ticket" in this appendix employees. With or without cause. Ie the question of personnel, support and service.

Secondly, the development of this software.
We have half the budget [censorship] Hm, another third propyut, and the remainder of the purchase with state orders the creation of an affiliate of "SamyeKrutyeKodery" which altogether been bought at a lower price and Indian programmers. :)

Third ... And what do you think?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting