Disfigure yourself!

One morning, going to work, I notice on the right cheek redness suspicious. Immediately realized that something was not right, because never on the face of more than one pimple do not jump, but allergies do not have anything.

The next day, the mirror was already panicking. Red spots began to multiply, and some have already turned into ulcers. Topal in skin-veins.
Miracle Doctor for half a minute puts the miracle diagnosis - an allergy. On the question - "What is the cause allergy?" The answer was ambiguous.
- "Girl, what you as little, or eating something or this is your cosmetics. Week "Suprastinchik" eat, and let it be. "

Well, I think, okay. I eat all week that I suprastinchik naturally zero reaction. Sores spread across the right half of the face. I can not sleep (oozing all itchy, stick to the pillow), due to ulcers on the upper and lower eyelids hurt my right eye, so that had to blink less.

At this time, the doctor made - & quot; Well, now it is clear. it's something herpetic & quot ;.
Three days tortured his body pills "Acyclovir" and ointment "Gerpferon." Effect again zero ...

For the third time this stupid (well, nothing more I can not call it) hit upon the idea to take a scraping on the fungus, but I was told about the results immediately, but after a couple of days. I spat on the matter, did not wait for testing and called someone asking to find a normal doctor.
I was a bit shocked when the doctor turned out to be a therapist in general, looked at his face and said, - & quot; Streptoderma! And, Well you girls, so he borrowed pulls alien makeup ... Ointment "gioksizon" -dnem at night - gioksizon + Zinc paste 1 to 1. After three days does not pass - you can call and say what you think about me. & Quot ;

Voila, three days result on the face! Only the red spots. Joy knew no bounds. But the question remained open - where I picked up this stuff, because the draw did not use makeup? Everything fell into place when vgosti tumbled blubbered girlfriend with the same heryu only on the forehead!

The day before I flushed skin, we had been in L'Etoile and I decided to use the probe corrector (just on the right cheek !!).
With the words: & quot; Oh, cool corrector! I'll have to buy a pay & quot; we retired from the store. A week later, this same friend of mine on his forehead struck the same corrector! Began to read on the Internet about such things and were not surprised. We are not the first, not the last we.

Themselves, as they say, fools. But! Already around the world have come up with disposable probes !!! A L'Etoile, apparently not in the know!

Gallery small, arranged in order of infection. Last made when all the redness has subsided. Looked at myself - and nafig all this makeup! Now painted only when necessary)))

Day 2

Day 4

Day 6

10 day

At The Moment!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting